I post this picture on Twitter the other day. Someone asked me who it was. Gawd I'm old. When was the last time someone made you feel old?

I posted a pic of Tom Cruise from his Risky Business underpants dance in a response on Twitter. A young lady asked me who it was. She knew who Tom Cruise is, just not a pic of him when he "young". It was definitely a "Gawd I'm Old" moment. I think we all have them as we get older. More and more and more...

Image for post I post this picture on Twitter the other day. Someone asked me who it was. Gawd I'm old. When was the last time someone made you feel old?
Dars avatar Life
8 55
@2683707

See...LOL! Someday Tiffanee, it will be you. jolly smilie

@2683760

I was about to give birth to my first daughter when this movie came out. I had a vision about giving birth in the aisle. I would have had to name her Tom. LoL

@2683788

A classic...of a simpler bygone era.

@2683739

Ahhhhhh....the ladies, always the ladies. ~) We can cause gentlemen discomfort in many ways. I hear ya on the going out. Heck, I feel old going to Walmart let alone a bar.

@2683762

LoL! Please tell me you own a suit like that. ~)

@2683740

Somehow I get no satisfaction that he is actually older than me.

I thought it was this guy, I had just seen this movie the other day. lol

@2684148

I know I feel like 93 not 53 when I wake up some mornings. Still, I am grateful to "wake up".

Sad to say, I get the old and creepy.

Is it uncle Vic?

@2683819

What's wrong with a little botox...LoL Just delaying the prune effect!

@2684170

Yep, he looks pretty rough. I'll stick with my line of skin creams. ~)

@2683793

I remember Ray Walston from My Favorite Martin. That's old.....

@2683914

THAT statement, made me feel old... LOL

@2683922

You just keep pushing it...<s> I watched Lost in Space when they weren't re-runs... LOL I actually bought the series. Found it on ioffer.com. Think I paid $10. All kinds of bizarre stuff there. You type in what you're looking for, and someone will probably have it.

@2683950

LOL Not always. Some day's I still feel pretty young and go out and do some of the things I used to do 30 years ago. Unfortunately, the mornings following those days, I'm back to feeling old again. :)

@2684256

Welcome to my world. Years ago, when my son was a senior in high school, I decided to get on the judo mat with him one day. What happened, was just wrong on all levels.

@2684265

I think it was more a lapse in judgement than putting forth an effort. He was preparing for the Jr Olympics at the time.
Watching him climb the rope with one of the smaller kids on his back should have told me something. <s>

@2683793

OMG...he looks so young there. The hair...LoL

@2684171

Guys trying emulating him in that role...LOL
Now that was a hoot.

Honestly, just this morning. Before I left for work today I asked my wife for her opinion on my shirt - should I tuck it in or leave it untucked. In the brief conversation the ensued I learned that I am too old to leave my shirts untucked. smile smilie

I always post this clip to my friend to cheer her up. When I was speaking to my cousins daughters about the time before the internet and mobile phones, their faces looked like "ok old lady."

@Creamcrackered I always post this clip to my friend to cheer her up. When I was speaking to my cousins daughters about the time...

LoL Been there. I collect old cameras. I had to convince my grandson that yes, it is a camera and that no, a cell phone hasn't always been the way to take a picture. ~)

@2683909

He's not Canadian but did live in Ottawa for a few years.
"Tom Cruise lived in Ottawa from grades 4 - 6 when his father took a job here. He found his love for acting while improvising at a Carleton Elementary School drama festival."

@2684168

Damn! I love it when a man says the two most romantic words to a woman "you're right"...LoL