+9

OK Mr. President, we get you don't like the media and most of that contempt is well deserved. But give it a rest in front of the kids.

There are times when Trump just seems to NOT be able to control himself.

The White House held a Halloween Party yesterday for the children of those in the White House Press Corps. While I do believe Trump and his Administration have many valid grievances with the MSM, taking it out on little kids is well...stupid and ignorant.

When Obama was President I would wonder how Dems/Liberals could never once disagree with or have any complaints on any level about his actions and words. It is not humanly possible to agree with everything a President does and says. So, on that note I will, when I disagree with President Trump's actions or words I feel no hesitation in saying so.

Donald Trump Met Reporters' Kids, And It Was More Trick Than Treat“Well, you have no weight problems. That’s the good news, right?” the president told children.https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/donald-trump-reporters-kids-halloween_us_59f39a1ee4b03cd20b81ac99
Dars avatar Politics
8 31

Most times, seems to me. Can't even get through a brief photo-op with the kids of reporters without getting his petty digs in towards their parents....SAD! roll smilie

@2684162

Cringe worthy is an understatement. I was watching the Daily Press Briefing when Sarah announced the party, I thought "holy shit". I am actually surprised anyone showed up.

Dars avatar Dar Agree +4Reply

He's a very ignorant man, and always says the wrong things. I would have taken my kids out of that room right away.

@StarzAbove He's a very ignorant man, and always says the wrong things. I would have taken my kids out of that room right away.

He can be abrasive. I don't agree he always says the wrong things. But I won't deny he has his moments.

Dars avatar Dar Agree +1Reply
@2684251

He certainly has his filter-less moments.

Dars avatar Dar Agree +1Reply
@2684314

I guess it's subjective JD. ~)

Dars avatar Dar Agree +1Reply
@2684628

I'm thinking you things...you don't know me and you missed my point.

Dars avatar Dar Agree +1Reply
@2684980

Do you ever question why people don't like Trump?
It's because he lies constantly about everything.

@urwutuis Do you ever question why people don't like Trump? It's because he lies constantly about everything.

I do not need to question why people don't like Trump. People make their grievances, real and imagined, quite clear everyday.

I see the same hysterical pattern that existed under Obama. I didn't think all of that was deserved either.

Dars avatar Dar Agree +1Reply
@2685938

All politicians lie but they don't lie so obviously nor as often especially about the ridiculous nonsense that occupies so much of Trumps time.
The WH is now a daycare center with staff spending their time trying to keep him in check
Trump isn't running the country. He doesn't have a clue how. His lack of leadership qualities and ignorance about workings of govt are inescapable and his refusal to even try to become semi-competent at his job is blatant
If you can find a speech, interview or any media at all where Trump doesn't flat out lie while making the issue all about him I'd like to see it.
He has made America the laughing stock of the world and instigated hateful unrest at home.

@2685968

N Korea wasn't a problem under Obama although I'm not a fan and saying Trump only made a "few" stupid mistakes is ludicrous.
He pushed DAPL through and it's already had 2 major leaks (what a surprise). He's allowed coal mines to dump their runoff into the water supply, protected banks and financial inst. from class action lawsuits his campaign staff is being indicted for money laundering and crimes against the US among other things, handed a $300 million no bid contract to a brand new company with 2 employees, the only people he hasn't hired from Goldman-Sachs are Goldman and Sachs and he's already spent more on vacations than Obama did in 8 years.

The debt being stable for 10 months is not an accomplishment and unemployment has been falling for 8 years.
What has he done for anyone without a 7 digit bank account?

@2686031

Is that the new Trump defense? When confronted with facts call it hate?

It's not about me.
The guy's a national disaster and you'd rather lie to yourself than admit it.

It's not hate it's reality.

@2686113

What does my financial status have to do with whether or not Trump is incompetent?
I accept the vote. That doesn't mean I have to like it and the only whiners are Trump and his supporters crying about how unfairly he's being treated by the media because they keep QUOTING HIM.

@2686205

Recognizing incompetence and dishonesty is not hate.

@2685938

I agree JD. The MSM is so biased. And they wonder why the American people say they don't trust them.

Dars avatar Dar Agree +1Reply

Trump's issues are created by Trump not the media.
If I made a list of Trumps lies just from the time he took office I'd have to stop half way through to shave.

I'll bet he's quaking in his little boots now that indictments are being issued. That's why the right wing media is dredging up the BS Uranium One deal.
I'm surprised they aren't regurgitating Benghazi.

Anonymous