mona1986s avatar News & Current Events
2 10
@beachbum NO

ooooooooh another one why not?!!

@mona1986 ooooooooh another one why not?!!

Ok, didn't read all the post. I simply read the question and thought you meant about life.

@mona1986 what is soooo wrong with your life?

Well, the very first thing that popped into my mind when I read the question is my sister who is sitting with her son that the hospital. He was in a car wreck on St. Patrick's Day back in March. Except for 18 days, he's been in a hospital since then. He is a major spinal cord injury patient who can hardly move anything and is in continual pain. He' 48.

So, yeah, live life long enough and you find out most of life isn't fabulous. When those absolutely fabulous moments in life do occur, they are priceless and bring meaning to life. And, BTW, I'm pretty much an optimist, but also very much a realist.

@beachbum Well, the very first thing that popped into my mind when I read the question is my sister who is sitting with her...

Trust me you are not the only one with bad bumps in your life, my brother was in a bike accident in his twenties he was lucky they did not cut it off, my dad got MS in his 50's ten years later he passed away I a years later ended up in a mental hospital got schizophrenia and some anxiety. Gained weight 9 years later I'm doing better I just need to get a job but financially I have no money for a week but only get paid disability every two weeks, I will/ enrol into accounting.

I also got name calling in primary school/ had some few years no friends in school and after high school, I got my period at age 11 act...life is never ending you just need to endure it
12 years ago we lost our house luckily for my dad's illness we got a government housing without ending up on the streets

@mona1986 Trust me you are not the only one with bad bumps in your life, my brother was in a bike accident in his twenties he...

I'm well aware that I'm not the only one with 'bad bumps' in life. Not only do you endure it, you rise above it and keep going.