Two DRUNKS are driving. One left the local saloon, the other left the VFW. Is there a difference?

Image for post Two DRUNKS are driving. One left the local saloon, the other left the VFW. Is there a difference?
FuzzyPeachs avatar
4 14

It depends on if either one was intoxicated at the time. You can be a drunk/alcoholic without being intoxicated that day. How did you like my side step? Image in content :)

@Will_Janitor It depends on if either one was intoxicated at the time. You can be a drunk/alcoholic without being intoxicated...

I thought "drunks" was sufficient to imply intoxication within the context of the question, but apparently not. So... you're right!! y smilie 100 up votes. lol.... great side step for a non liberal.
It all depends on whether or not one or the other got out of bed that morning as well. smile smilie

Nope. Not in my book.

@2684958

Exactly why I made the post. No clarification, if's, and's, but's, or depends are necessary.
Both are driving drunk. Is there a difference?

@2685014

You assume I am a civilian. You assume I am NOT a VFW. You assume that Vets do not drink at saloons. You assume the VFW drunk was not a VFW social member.

Now, to be fair, allow me to assume. I assume you were drafted, yanked away from mommy kicking and screaming, or you signed up to work for Uncle Sam because you had no job prospects or marketable skills, and got sucked into a conflict. That's my assumption, which is just as fair as yours.

Now that we have both assumed, one thing is "clear now"...

You think military "heroes" deserve a pass to drink and drive and are somehow exempt from the law that protects civilians for whom you allegedly fought to protect.

@2685039

Says you, and me too hehe smilie
Your lack of poise proves what a phony you are.

@2685050

Sure, sure.
Funny, I love the civilians I fought for, and their civilized way of life. That's why I enlisted.
You "enlisted" hehe smilie to fight for civilians that you call "limp wristed", "sissies", and "shit stains".
Kind of says it all.

Nope. About every single person who chooses to drive when actually "drunk", may have some legitimately sad story behind the why of it.

Nope there sure ain't...both are morons that are putting innocent lives in danger...sorry, I have no use for drunks especially the ones that get behind the wheel.

🦋