+15

I like to live dangerously and not use spell checker because I don't want to appear week🙄

Don't judge...you know I am write😘

Image for post I like to live dangerously and not use spell checker because I don't want to appear week🙄
Lil_Princesss avatar
9 14
@2685060

hehe smiliehehe smilie

Sorry but that is only reserved for one person

Spell checker is a good tool, but unless you're doing something official, you might not need to due the extra work

Yes, but when I make a spelling rnistake it is usually on purpose to screw around with people.

@Lil_Princess I know that is why I do it 99% of the time

I wonder if you noticed that spelling mistake in my first comment.. haha

@Crimson I wonder if you noticed that spelling mistake in my first comment.. haha

I did but one thing I will never do is point out that someone made a mistake when writing. I will never understand calling someone out in front of the world over something so simple.

Everyone has keys that either stick, they don't notice cause they are in a hurry, they do it on purpose,or simply don't know.

@Lil_Princess I did but one thing I will never do is point out that someone made a mistake when writing. I will never understand...

I see, that's fair enough. Some people probably wouldn't notice, cause rnistake and mistake seem pretty similar.

@Crimson I see, that's fair enough. Some people probably wouldn't notice, cause rnistake and mistake seem pretty similar.

Indeed the are if you quickly look at them. For me, I just don't want to humiliate or embarrass anyone over something silly but some live for that. I know because I dealt with it personally. ono smilie

One of the funniest jokes about spelling errors is still the poem (in various versions):

"Eye Halve a Spelling Checker":
https://learnenglish.britishcou...ng-checker.pdf

smile smiliehehe smiliehehe smilie