Lil_Princesss avatar
11 40
@2684906

Right...

I use a spoon to open jars hehe smilie

@2684909

I have always wondered that. It is like child proof Tylenol...thank goodness I have kids or I would never get rid of my headache

@2684906

I had to use vise grips to open a canned ham today, We sould return products that won't open properly.

@2684919

hehe smilie

Ain't gonna lie, I did use a torch on a package of gummy worms once and accidentally set it on fire ono smilie

LOL!! I hate those...

@Uranium_one LOL!! I hate those...

hehe smilie

Me too and the seem to be showing up more and more these days

@Uranium_one when I cut myself on the sharp plastic I'm gonna sue.

If I did that I could have been a millionaire like 20 times this year omg smilie

Everything is so hard to open, on packages I get out my scissors, my brother-in-law made me a jar opener, and it's wonderful.

@StarzAbove Everything is so hard to open, on packages I get out my scissors, my brother-in-law made me a jar opener, and it's...

Oh yes it is. My mama once taught me how to open jars with a spoon and that works really well for me.

I had a jar of pickles the other day that I swore the glued the lid shut on them hehe smilie

@Lil_Princess Oh yes it is. My mama once taught me how to open jars with a spoon and that works really well for me. I had a jar...

I used to use a spoon to tap on the side of the jars, but thing that I have now is great, it will open all sizes of jars. Great.

@StarzAbove I used to use a spoon to tap on the side of the jars, but thing that I have now is great, it will open all sizes of...

Oh that is great. I bought some jar opener once and it didn't work at all. It was one of those seen on TV things. It worked great in the ad but not in real life

@Lil_Princess Oh that is great. I bought some jar opener once and it didn't work at all. It was one of those seen on TV things...

The one I have fits under the kitchen cabinet, and is in a V-shape so all bottles, and jars can be opened easily, even liters of coke.

Yes I know all you have to do is pop the seal somehow, I had to use a knife yesterday to start the lid on a jar of salsa. set jar upside down Slip knife into the gap and twist a bit, just as soon as you hear a pop it will easily open.

Hehe...I can't even find my scissors.

@2685025

I was about to break out the chainsaw to get my new flat iron out of the package one time hehe smilie

@2685179

hehe smiliehehe smilie

Would ya like to borrow my chainsaw?

I always tell my husband,it's easier to cross the boarder illegally.Then it is to open a package.

Oh yes, nowadays, we need scissors, knives, etc. to open all kinds of packages; on the other hand, certain "modern" food packages are, sometimes, leaking, like for yoghurts, or dairy drinks, for instance.

That reminds me of a joke:

Mr. Meyer: “Doctor, you remember this strengthening solution you prescribed me yesterday?”
Doctor: “Yes, what’s the matter?”
Mr. Meyer: “I would like to use it but I can’t open the bottle!”

Link: http://www.short-funny.com/hila...#ixzz4XtASTzUL

@Lil_Princess Oh thank ya for sharing. That was funny and true.

Lol, Lil_Princess, you're very welcome.
I know how it is like to fight with too complicated packages.
smile smiliehehe smiliehehe smilie

Anonymous