+9

Democrats vs. Republicans. You do the math

Image for post Democrats vs. Republicans. You do the math
Mcflys avatar Politics
5 24
@2686462

I applaud you. You are exactly right. Liberals are called all kinds of nasty names and nothing is done about it. But we post the truth about Trump and all hell breaks lose.

There's one conservative poster that wants to kill all liberals, and yet we hear nothing from the Trumpsters..... another conservative person calls all liberals ignorant, disses our education, and of course others remain quiet.....hypocrisy is at it's height on this site.

Then we have those who, whenever a liberal makes a political post, even though we go after Trump, never calling the conservatives nasty names, then those very same people are saying they don't like the political posts....if so, then stay off of them. But yet I see them on all political posts. Believe me, I won't be offended if you stay off of my posts.

@2686496

If there were no political posts, there would be nothing of interest. If I don't like a post, I bypass it, I certainly don't whine about what others post....and we all know there are some real doozies on this site.

@2686504

Some people don't want to see the facts, especially if it's against Trump. So they personally trash the poster, and nothing is done about them. But they will have to face the facts soon, Mueller is closing in on him and he knows it.

@2686510

Brazile: "Hillary IS a crook." biggrin smilie

@2685021

Of course no one with sense would expect the politicized Justice Depts of Holder or Lynch, for example, to go after ANY Democrat.

Redneck conservatives........ Since that is a negative racist term attributed to white conservatives, I guess it's acceptable, and even given a thumbs up by one of the moderators here. Hmmmm now if I was to use a derogatory term to describe your ethnicity, I'm sure it would be deleted and I would get warned.

Mcflys avatar Mcfly Agree +1Reply
@Mcfly

I am offended by your use of the word redneck. I believe you are expressing a racist view. I insist that this post be removed immediately!

@Budwick I am offended by your use of the word redneck. I believe you are expressing a racist view. I insist that this...

I;ve never heard of a white man being lynched while being called a redneck

But then again, Conservatards do like to rewrite history...
And Oh noes, now they want to be politically correct??!?!?!?!

LOL

The hate is palpable on your post.Sad.

That’s because democrats are allowed to commit crimes and get away with it. Society holds a double standard. They never let republicans get away with anything and let democrats go for pretty much everything