Mazes avatar News & Current Events
6 21

I heard about that...and something about that they think Oswald (?) had KGB connections...

@Sukiesnow I heard about that...and something about that they think Oswald (?) had KGB connections...

I haven't heard that, but one of the things that came out was Lyndon Johnson was a member of the KKK.

Infowars...... hmmmmmmmm

@AliceD Infowars...... hmmmmmmmm

You watch, they're often the first ones to break big news stories, especially ones the establishment media is reluctant to cover.

@AliceD I have found Jones to be highly suspect and egotistical myself :)

He's got the documents in his hot little hands, showed them on video. He makes mistakes from time to time, but he's not a liar. So if Jones says it's so, I'll assume it is, unless I see proof to the contrary.

@2685229

Yeah, let me know what you think.

When the documents become available, I plan to download them and search through them at me leisure for things I am curious about. I'll make my conclusions then.

Is this a surprise to anyone? All you have to do is watch the Zapruder film. Seriously, is there anyone who thinks Oswald was anything but a patsy?

Trump didn't release them. The FBI did and It was scheduled 40 years ago.

@urwutuis Is this a surprise to anyone? All you have to do is watch the Zapruder film. Seriously, is there anyone who thinks...

For 53 years, the government has been adamant that Oswald was a lone gunman. They held a commission, they called anyone who questioned their narrative a conspiracy theorist, (in fact, that's where the term came from) and now it comes out that investigators knew there was a second shooter.

Trump could have held any or all of that information back, it was at his discretion, but he chose to release it. The mainstream response? It should be a huge story, but they're basically ignoring it. I wonder why that might be?

I agreed because this would be good. Yet all the files are probably wrong as they never wanted the truth to be told.

there's a video of him being shot. you can watch it with your eyes. where he got shot was not in question.

@Skr3wBall there's a video of him being shot. you can watch it with your eyes. where he got shot was not in question.

Are you kidding? The Zapruder film, and the "magic bullet theory" vs the "second shooter theory" has been a matter of debate forever. Seinfeld even did a bit about it.

Anonymous