+19

Your truth and someone else's truth can't always click on every topic.

Sometimes though, when I disagree with family...I keep quiet for the most part - I was a middle child after all.

Image for post Your truth and someone else's truth can't always click on every topic.
Sukiesnows avatar Jokes & Humour
10 28

Absolutely, fuck being the same as everyone else. For me, other peoples truths do not need to be mine, and, I find no particular good reason to try make mine theirs.

The key words for me is "truth" and understanding that others, too, have their own truth, and that they aren't purposely disagreeing with me...

Opinions and beliefs are not always related to truths and facts.

I don't buy into the whole "my truth and your truth" thing, there's only THE truth and our relationship with it. You don't own truth, that belongs to God, or to "Reality" if you prefer. The truth is what it is, what you think it is doesn't change what it is, it just makes you either in touch or out of touch with what it is.

@Maze I don't buy into the whole "my truth and your truth" thing, there's only THE truth and our relationship with it...

Maze, you know I love you... In the non-sexual, profound way, and I'm a heathen. But I still agree with you on the basic level of your reasoning, even though we had our little "is there an objective truth" debate - which you won, if I remember correctly - the other day.

Someones got to be lying

You are wrong.

@2685458

How about flies? Those are worse, Mark.

@2685624

Grammar Nazi alert...

"They're"

Stupid.

@2685636

Yes, Marky, I am.

@2685643

You sneaky... Oh... Who cares...

@2685647

No, you are just too slow to actually notice, that you are slow, which only makes it look like fast. Relativity.

@2685656

One of my favorite actors, actually.

This must come as a shock to you.

@2685664

So, it's obviously not a shock to you.

Damn it.

It would be creepy.

well if my truth says your truth is a lie is it still true? come on. there are definite truths,