How far would you go to win? Are there actions you would rule out even if it meant you would lose?

Image for post How far would you go to win? Are there actions you would rule out even if it meant you would lose?
ThePrinceofWaless avatar Life
11 12

I would never cheat to win.

It depends on what the competition was. Any kind of sport or game and I'd always follow the rules. If it was some kind of battle where my freedom or health was at stake then I'd do whatever it takes to win.

Yes...it's possible I could not use a gun...even if I had one.

Unless I'm being attacked and then all bets are off.

If you are talking about a game, I would stay within the rules of play. If you are talking about a life threatening contest, their are no rules or limits.

It depended on what the game was. If it was a soccer game, I'd do my best. If it was protecting my family, I would do ANYTHING it takes..

What are the stakes?

Will I die, if I lose? I'm alright with the death - I probably have a cancer at the moment - but would I go... Well... It's not so easy to answer, really... Nobody can cheat death. It's reality. Would I try? Well... I'm not certain about that either.

I would not do anything would hurt another person.

If I didn't earn it, I don't want it.