+5

I've been watching Fox News for a while and I'm 100% convinced that Hillary Clinton is about to be impeached. She apparently tricked the Russians into colluding with the Trump campaign using 1,000 E-mails.

VicZincs avatar Jokes & Humour
6 14
@2685886

Yes, I've been noticing that a lot since last November.

Thank you, vic.
i needed a smile, tonight:)

Carlas avatar Carla Agree +5Reply

There was absolutely collusion. Just wasn't Trump. hmm smilie

And she also tricked them into paying many millions into the Clinton Foundation. One smart lady. biggrin smilie

@Thinkerbell And she also tricked them into paying many millions into the Clinton Foundation. One smart lady.

And Paul Manafort only earned $28.5 million for his efforts, what a sap.

At least he hid it off shore instead of putting it where we could all see it.

At least he had sense enough to lie about it instead of just keeping his mouth shut.

@VicZinc And Paul Manafort only earned $28.5 million for his efforts, what a sap. At least he hid it off shore instead...

What Hillary did is known as hiding the 'donations' in plain sight and counting on the friendly media not to publicize it. (btw, I understand that foreign 'donations' to the Clinton Foundation are way down lately; I wonder why?) biggrin smilie

And she sure lied about her illicit e-mail server, however. "Oh, those were just e-mails about wedding invitations and yoga classes..." wary smilie

@VicZinc "but her emails!"

Yep, her e-mails and the DNC e-mails that showed what a bunch of corrupt, lying crooks they were. Probably caused enough Bernie voters to stay home and give us Trump.

You're right to be shocked, Uncle Vic. She managed to snatch defeat from the jaws of victory again.

The NY Times was shocked too. biggrin smilie

@VicZinc But Benghazi! But Bill's cigar But but but but

Right again, Uncle Vic.; you're on a roll!

They all helped give us Trump. Way to go, Hill and Bill.
biggrin smilie

@Thinkerbell Right again, Uncle Vic.; you're on a roll! They all helped give us Trump. Way to go, Hill and...

But Vince Foster shock smilie
But Anthony Weiner shock smilie
But uranium! !!! shock smilie

That should take care of all your lame talking points. Please move along now.