Jokes & Humour
2 15

Chad, whoever you are, you nailed it. lol It's beginning to happen as we speak. Thanks for spreading the truth in a fun manner. y smiliey smilie America has always been great, but it will be greater once we get rid of Trump and his crooked administration.

It's Mueller Time!

@FuzzyPeach "Whoever"?? This poster is anonymous. Is he/she a coward?

I don't know who it is. Some people like to post anon, and it is allowed on this site. I wish it wasn't, because they can't reply to us.

Management has never advised about posting on an anon post, it's up to each member what they choose to do.

@StarzAbove I don't know who it is. Some people like to post anon, and it is allowed on this site. I wish it wasn't...

We can reply - it just takes the guess work out of the game.

The reason I typically post anon is I don't want three posts in a row with my name on them. I think that is hogging the forum. I don't like ti when people post 3 or more in a row.

On the other hand I am far from a coward on this site and do not fear what others might say.

This is a joke post, so really don't care if some ultra conservative take a burn to it - it is clearly marked "Joke" at the top.

Never understood the distaste for anon posts. But I get that many people don't like them.

@VicZinc We can reply - it just takes the guess work out of the game. The reason I typically post anon is I don't want...

I just find it funny that when there's an anonymous post about one side, the other side calls it "cowardly" with advice not to answer, and vice verse. hehe smilie People are tooooo funny.

I bet I can find a dozen posts that call anonymous posters cowards, with advice to ignore...from both sides. hehe smilie

OK that was funny. Although it is a skewed version of the days events.

Ha! The Kellyanne Conway talking the whole time part is perfect. smile smilie

I thought we were "advised" not to respond to anonymous posts. Is this poster a "coward" for posting anonymously?
It seems to be "pick and choose" , depending whose "side" one is on, doesn't it?

Anonymous