+7

Mr. Mueller, SEIZE THOSE CLINTON PASSPORTS, while you still can.

...and let us pray that Special Counsel Robert Mueller and FBI director Christopher Wray survive an imminent "Arkancide" attempt.

Image for post Mr. Mueller, SEIZE THOSE CLINTON PASSPORTS, while you still can.
FuzzyPeachs avatar Jokes & Humour
5 17

I wouldn't really have a problem with letting them leave. I just wouldn't let them back in. :)

Don't forget the Podesta boys.

@beachbum Don't forget the Podesta boys.

I didn't. They are stepping stones.

They are irrelevant at this point in time. It's time to concentrate on Trumpo. lol

It's Mueller Time. lol

@StarzAbove They are irrelevant at this point in time. It's time to concentrate on Trumpo. lol It's Mueller Time. lol

I find it amazing that 16 different news outlets or networks, 4 shows per network, 4 "expert" panelists per show, all read the same transcripts, and ALL read something different. hehe smilie
This whole political country circus is hilarious.

"at this point in time"....exactly.

@FuzzyPeach I find it amazing that 16 different news outlets or networks, 4 shows per network, 4 "expert" panelists per show...

Fox Noise is the only one that is trying to divert the conversation to Hillary instead of Trump. lol lol They seem to forget that Hillary isn't president, the rest of us have moved on, maybe others should as well. You think?

They are all trying to predict what they want to happen instead of just reporting the news. It makes people stay glued to the TV. Thank God the World Series is on tonight!

Mueller's marching orders were to find republican dirt. Democrat dirt I'm afraid will be swept under the already bulging rug.

With all the bullshit going on now let's keep beating this dead horse.
I'm surprised you're not regurgitating Benghazi. Of course the Clinton's are criminals. Do you think they'll ever be convicted or even tried for anything? It won't happen.