+7

Mr. Mueller, SEIZE THOSE CLINTON PASSPORTS, while you still can.

...and let us pray that Special Counsel Robert Mueller and FBI director Christopher Wray survive an imminent "Arkancide" attempt.

Image for post Mr. Mueller, SEIZE THOSE CLINTON PASSPORTS, while you still can.
FuzzyPeachs avatar Jokes & Humour
5 17
@2685856

One way tickets to Venezuela. Bill and Hill will fit right in there.

Don't forget the Podesta boys.

@beachbum Don't forget the Podesta boys.

I didn't. They are stepping stones.

Mueller's marching orders were to find republican dirt. Democrat dirt I'm afraid will be swept under the already bulging rug.

They are irrelevant at this point in time. It's time to concentrate on Trumpo. lol

It's Mueller Time. lol

@StarzAbove They are irrelevant at this point in time. It's time to concentrate on Trumpo. lol It's Mueller Time. lol

I find it amazing that 16 different news outlets or networks, 4 shows per network, 4 "expert" panelists per show, all read the same transcripts, and ALL read something different. hehe smilie
This whole political country circus is hilarious.

"at this point in time"....exactly.

@FuzzyPeach I find it amazing that 16 different news outlets or networks, 4 shows per network, 4 "expert" panelists per show...

Fox Noise is the only one that is trying to divert the conversation to Hillary instead of Trump. lol lol They seem to forget that Hillary isn't president, the rest of us have moved on, maybe others should as well. You think?

With all the bullshit going on now let's keep beating this dead horse.
I'm surprised you're not regurgitating Benghazi. Of course the Clinton's are criminals. Do you think they'll ever be convicted or even tried for anything? It won't happen.

Anonymous