Will_Janitors avatar Quizzes, Brainteasers & Riddles
13 25

35 out of 35!

@StarzAbove Smarty Pants.

I almost missed the ice box. As a kid we used to call it the "Fridge", but Frigidaire was the popular brand name. Got lucky. :)

34 out of 35

@JanHaskell 34 out of 35

Me too.

We had movies in our home, super eight projector. We watched home movies and could 'borrow' movies from the library. We watched Shirley Temple and cartoons, as well as documentaries and news reels.

So I got that question wrong on Drive Ins. We did go occasionally but mostly we went to the theater or stayed home.

@VicZinc Me too. We had movies in our home, super eight projector. We watched home movies and could 'borrow' movies from...

We did too. The VCR came out when I was about 30, and it rocked my world! (Of course, it was several years later before my husband and I could afford one of our own.)

I missed 2, right at the end.

Piper2s avatar Piper2 Score! +7Reply

30 out of 35! shock smilie

32 out of 35!

30 out of 35!

33 out of 35

29 :-\

28/35

I think one of the questions cheated me.

@2687798

It was the one about 'customer service' being better or worse. I put down that it was better in the past, and the stupid thing came back, and said "Incorrect"! "It was better"

26 out of 35

Sofias avatar Sofia Score! +1Reply

27/35. I’m 25 years old and know what a perculator is. Used one many times at the cabin