Getting some work done today in the distillery, thought I would come post a song I am listening to at random intervals for no real reason other than I can.

Blah blah blaaah, blerg blah blaaahblubbins blah blah blub.

Image for post Getting some work done today in the distillery, thought I would come post a song I am listening to at random intervals for no real reason other than I can.
AliceDs avatar People & Celebrities
4 28

And also post random fuckin idiocies,

Elematronics put in the elematronics receptacles and filed away for future use, check.

Took video blog of how to remove cat piss from scoria, uhhhh, mmmmm, started to check.

Fatally crash desktop computer and stomp about for a bit. Check.

What do exactly mean by the term "work"? Listening to a lot of shit music?

@ZonkeyBalls What do exactly mean by the term "work"? Listening to a lot of shit music?

Hmmm, that is not it exactly, but a realy very precise definition eludes me just at the minute :)

@ZonkeyBalls

Ice hockey huh, I am not a Cannuck mate :) My step kids all played though, that was before I met them though..... Still they have some great memories of great moments on the ice that always make for a fun reminisce.

@AliceD Ice hockey huh, I am not a Cannuck mate :) My step kids all played though, that was before I met them though...

I haven't met your step kids, so basically, I don't know what kind of steps they have been taking.

But, as a Finn, ice hockey and Formula One... That's where we bloody rule.

EDIT: Let's not forget our third national sport, which is obviously rally driving.

EDIT #2:

@AliceD Watched a fair bit of that on the New Zealand stages :)

What? You kiwis think you are better at crashing than us? That's ... I don't know the proper insulting word here... Gandalf?!

@ZonkeyBalls What? You kiwis think you are better at crashing than us? That's ... I don't know the proper insulting word here...

One ring to bind us all, you see, we are a nation of constipated people who are very good at getting shitfaced........ YouTube video thumbnail

@AliceD One ring to bind us all, you see, we are a nation of constipated people who are very good at getting...

You do understand, that since there is a term, which refers to death by laughter... I just almost had a deadly cough... Thanks to you. Laughing and then coughing more than laughing. Are you trying to bloody kill me?

Noxious fumes belching out of incinerator, Check.

Anonymous