+4

The problem is not a connection between Trump and Russia, the problem is not that there was collusion between his campaign team and Putin's regime; the problem is that they all lied about it. They all said there was no connection, no collusion. If they had just owned up to when they were first asked, it would have blown over by now

Image for post The problem is not a connection between Trump and Russia, the problem is not that there was collusion between his campaign team and Putin's regime; the problem is that they //**all**// lied about it.  They all said there was //**no**// connection, no collusion.  If they had just owned up to when they were first asked, it would have blown over by now
VicZincs avatar Law
7 55
@2686194

Exactly Linn, and every day more lies are being discovered by the Mueller investigation, and more people are being indicted. Tick Toc, Trump's time is running out.

@2686194

Indeed they have Linnster. But those charges have nothing to do with Trump or his campaign. I always thought Manafort was sleazy.

@Dar Indeed they have Linnster. But those charges have nothing to do with Trump or his campaign. I always thought...

"But those charges have nothing to do with Trump or his campaign."

You don't know that. None of us do.

@dru18 "But those charges have nothing to do with Trump or his campaign." You don't know that. None of us do.

Exactly, that's why we have an investigation going on. But some people are blind to the fact that Trump was in on all of this to start with.

I'm referring to the current indictment of Manafort. Mueller laid out his charges and they have no involvement with Trump. Does that mean there won't be something in the future...you're right, I don't know that.

Here's Vic, making things up again. Like usual. Zero credibility.

@dru18 How do you figure?

Where is proof? I never see anything he says as credible. He is just a self admitted racist who hates whites and Trump.

@VicZinc I don't hate whites. I love everyone.

You admitted to being a racist, in one of your anti white posts, and them deleted the post using your "moderator privilege".

@JustJimColo You admitted to being a racist, in one of your anti white posts, and them deleted the post using your "moderator...

Actually I admitted being a racist, a human racist. I deleted the post at the request of a user who found it offensive. I meant no offense. It was a quote post not my opinion.

You are entitled to believe what you like. But the post was deleted because it was offensive and I didn't realize that when I posted it.

@VicZinc Actually I admitted being a racist, a human racist. I deleted the post at the request of a user who found it...

No Vic..... too many people saw it for you to play that card.
Quote: "Yes I'm a racist. What of it?"

It wasn't a quote post at all, so don't try to push it off as such. The quote of what you said above was in the comments, after you were called out on what you posted initially, and not the post itself. You used your moderator status to cover your tracks. Not surprised....

@VicZinc As I said. Believe what you want.

I believe what I saw. Erasing the evidence doesn't erase the truth. You are a simply a racist who hates whites.
You have a big integrity problem. Others see it as well.

@dru18 Where is the proof??? Where have you been? I hate Trump. Does that mean I hate "white people"?

Dru, "show" me the "proof" then. I hear a lot of made up stories that are plastered all over CNN and MSNBC. Those aren't even considered credible tabloids anymore.
If you remember, anyone who said they hated Obama,was deemed a racist by many people.

@JustJimColo Dru, "show" me the "proof" then. I hear a lot of made up stories that are plastered all over CNN and MSNBC. Those...

Umm, actually they are mostly reporting what the Times and Washington Post have found out.

I don't put any stock into ANY 24 hours cable news stations.

@JustJimColo Not a lot of credibility in the Times or the Post these days..<s>

Oh, I see, they are only credible when they talked about Hillary taking over the DNC, or when they are investigating Weinstien.

Sorry, but both papers are still very credible.

There is no collusion. After all these months it's time to give the thought of Trump Russian connection to rest.

@Dar There is no collusion. After all these months it's time to give the thought of Trump Russian connection to rest.

LMAO!! The investigation is just starting, and I must say, it doesn't look good for Trump.

@dru18 LMAO!! The investigation is just starting, and I must say, it doesn't look good for Trump.

Just starting...Mueller starting his investigation months ago. And he still hasn't found any "collusion" between Trump, his campaign and the Russians. Manafort's indictment for his dealings has nothing to do with Trump or his campaign.

On the other hand, we have the DNC, Hillary and Bill Clinton, The Pedesta Brothers. The notorious dossier and the Uranium One Deal. Something is going to shake out of those trees.

@Dar Just starting...Mueller starting his investigation months ago. And he still hasn't found any "collusion" between...

He may or may not find collusion, but every week a new story breaks out. He has had too many people in his campaign meeting with Russians, (including his own blood) for him not to have known.

It has never been about collusion, but more about the coverup and obstruction.

And also, following the money trail.

Mueller's investigation has just reached the tip of the iceberg, more to come. And Trump is very worried.

Trump's people are all lying and they have been caught. Two under house arrest, the other one is cooperating with the FBI. People seem to have forgotten Nixon had to resign because of his lies.

@StarzAbove Trump's people are all lying and they have been caught. Two under house arrest, the other one is cooperating with...

"Trump's people". As I stated above, Manafort, and his 2 buds, indictments have nothing to do with Trump. At least at this point. As for "the other one is cooperating with the FBI" are you referring to the FBI informant that had the gag order lifted? That informant has information regarding Clinton's Uranium One Deal and nothing to do with Trump.

@2686467

I am going to agree with everything you said except I don't know what you mean when you say OP is not true?

@2686483

Got you. Thanks.

I think Trump had dug his own grave.

@2686178

No word games huh?

I said collusion is NOT a problem.

Lying about it is the problem.

@2686183

Oh shit. I forget that Hillary was president of the US. I thought it was Trump. My bad.

@VicZinc Oh shit. I forget that Hillary was president of the US. I thought it was Trump. My bad.

Ahhhhhh so we only go after the presidents now? If you are not the president but guilty of everything imaginable, they are supposed to get a free pass. Even when they put national security at risk. It's ironic that in your world, the only person anyone should go after is the president, and that's because he isn't the president you wanted. If Hillary had become president, you would want to go after everyone except the president. LOL

@JustJimColo Ahhhhhh so we only go after the presidents now? If you are not the president but guilty of everything imaginable...

No. Go after traitors. If she is guilty punish her.

But. Don't give someone a pass because they are president.

Hillary didn't take an oath. Trump did.

@VicZinc No. Go after traitors. If she is guilty punish her. But. Don't give someone a pass because they are president...

How soon we forget.

The Oath of Office for the Vice President, Secretary of State, and other federal employees is as follows:

"I do solemnly swear that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic, that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same, that I take this obligation freely, without any mental reservation or purpose of evasion, and I will well and faithfully discharge the duties of the office on which I am about to enter. So help me God."

@JustJimColo How soon we forget. The Oath of Office for the Vice President, Secretary of State, and other federal employees is...

It doesn't say anything about after you leave office. It should. Too many people leave office and act like scoundrels.

In the meantime, those still in office ought to remember not to lie, cheat and obstruct justice.

@VicZinc It doesn't say anything about after you leave office. It should. Too many people leave office and act like...

When taking an oath, (which I have done) and gaining access to classified information (which I have in my job), you sign non-disclosure agreements which range from 25 years to 75 years, depending on the level of classification. One you leave a job, you are not relieved of your responsibility to never discuss classified information. In fact, if you write a book, it is required that any publication be reviewed by a classification board prior to it's release.

You will also not in that oath that there is nothing in it about it becoming invalid once you leave a job. Retired military personnel have been reactivated and charged with crimes for violating these agreements.

@JustJimColo When taking an oath, (which I have done) and gaining access to classified information (which I have in my job), you...

Again I will say: if Hillary Clinton committed a crime, charge her.

I expect my president to not obstruct justice to cover the crimes of his administration.

What about Hilary and her denial of real collusion with Russia? Much proof of that too but will she ever be convicted? No she won’t only republicans are ever convicted. Does anyone care that Hilary lied and still is lying about virtually everything?

@Anonymousmouse What about Hilary and her denial of real collusion with Russia? Much proof of that too but will she ever be...

Exactly. With the exposure of the Russian Dossier on Trump that was funded by Clinton and DNC....and the Uranium One Deal involving Hillary as Secretary of State and Bill's Foundation...there is some explaining to do there.