WASHINGTON (The Washington Examiner)—Asked to comment on the arrest of Paul Manafort on Monday, Donald Trump told reporters that he was not sure “who this Manafort person is.” “There’s been a lot of talk about this guy, Peter Manafort, or whoever, this morning,” Trump said. “The name doesn’t really ring a bell with me. I’ll have to have someone Google him and figure out exactly who he’s supposed to be.” When reporters pointed out that Manafort had been his campaign chairman in 2016, Trump responded angrily. “I just told you I never heard of him,” he said. “What’s his name again? I can’t even remember his name. That’s proof.” Before bringing his conversation with reporters to an abrupt close, Trump offered a theory of who Manafort might be. “You’re telling me he ran a campaign,” Trump said. “If he ran anybody’s campaign, it was Hillary’s.” On Capitol Hill, Trump’s Republican defenders seized on his denial and called for immediate hearings to determine possible links between Hillary Clinton and Paul Manafort.*** “What’s becoming crystal clear is that, while pretending to be Donald Trump’s campaign chairman, Paul Manafort was actually Hillary Clinton’s campaign chairman,” Representative Trey Gowdy, of South Carolina, said. “That’s the real story here.” LOL

Ha.... What will Trump deny next? Better watch out Melania, you go against him, he'll deny you're his wife. lol

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-vx0Z5Bh3lC0/UO8hXV8emYI/AAAAAAAAFkE/rt_bFm4bySE/s1600/michelle-obama-laughing.gif
StarzAboves avatar Jokes & Humour
10 34
@2686236

Or more, plus many phones. But Trump doesn't know these guys. lol

@2686241

Memory loss....the first signs of demetia....you think?

@2686267

Thanks, but that was on one of Vic's posts.....It tells it all doesn't it? lol She does have really big teeth.

@2686234

hahaha and he knows nothing. lol

It was last year! Can't expect him to remember that.He might forget he's President next and disappear!

@2686606

Ha....you nailed it.

I can't believe the President actually said,

There’s been a lot of talk about this guy, Peter Manafort, or whoever, this morning.

The name doesn’t really ring a bell with me. I’ll have to have someone Google him and figure out exactly who he’s supposed to be.

I am waiting to hear from my Conservative friends out there..

@2686609

For sure. biggrin smilie A lot of truth is told in jest. lol

@2686246

It's a joke, john!

@2686246

That would be a joke....lol Since his first term is in question. lol

@2686254

y smiliey smiliewink smilie

JD didn't get the joke. lol