+12

It's not even an election year and over 30% of the posts are trashy political inuendos. I don't come on here for that bullshit because it is just depressing. I need to find a healthier way to waste my time for a while.

Self explanatory.

Image for post It's not even an election year and over 30% of the posts are trashy political inuendos.  I don't come on here for that bullshit because it is just depressing.  I need to find a healthier way to waste my time for a while.
Will_Janitors avatar Entertainment & Hobbies
15 46

I'm sorry if any of my posts have helped lead you to this point. I enjoy political debates. Sometimes. I figure the people who don't like political posts will just move on to the next. I often dislike fluff posts, and that is what I do. I try to keep away from the obviously bias and accusatory posts... but sometimes someone irks my rod and I respond.

You are a valuable member here. I hope your hiatus is not a long one.

@2686417

Actually, I was thinking about a couple members here, and you were NOT one of them. Your posts are sometimes hilarious.

I guess this post is meant for me. I feel like people should post whatever is important to them. And at this point in time, my country is the most important, rather than some silly ass post that doesn't mean a thing.

Also, if I don't like a post, I skip it. And I sure won't scold anyone for posting whatever they wish.

@2686578

Thanks, Random. People don't like to hear the truth about the president. The people on the left don't name call like those on the right do. We've been called every vile name in the book, but that's OK, they are Trump supporters.

@2686377

I sure don't consider my posts as trash. I guess some might think the truth is trashy, you think?

@2686389

I wonder if those on the right that make political posts are considered trashy too. In fact, there's one out there as we speak.....and it was before Trump was president.....

Also I've noticed that some who diss political posts are the very ones that show up on most of them.

@2686398

That is the definition of empathy, sir.
Very few wish to find it within themselves to have it.
Apparently, it takes too much effort.

Carlas avatar Carla Agree +1Reply

Hey, will.
Do, you, my friend.
I know we differ on many things, but it doesnt matter. Your heart is good. I will be missing you while you're gone.

Carlas avatar Carla Agree +6Reply

Here's a great movie scene with some great music, A beautiful woman...A handsome man...Enjoy!

@StarzAbove I loved that movie and especially that scene. Thanks for sharing.

Me too. I think it's one of the sexiest scenes ever put on film.

And the song (Moonglow) is a beautiful piece of music.

clap smilie

@2686410

One person made that comment Tiffanee. I guessed I missed the bandwagon of people agreeing with it. It was a "blanket" comment and not targeted at any one person. Much like being referred to as a "Trumpster" is a blanket comment.

Many people would say that being called a "Trumpster" is a slur that implies any Trump supporter is racist, sexist, bigoted, homophobic, Islamophobic, xenophobic and oh yeah, deplorable.

Surmises to say we could all be a little more sensitive. And I am genuinely sorry that you were personally insulted by that post comment.

Dars avatar Dar Agree 0Reply

Will, you know it was much worse on SH. I use to get beaten up the minute I logged in.

Please don't stay away long. You will be missed...a lot.

Totally agree. 乂>_<乂

Adas avatar Ada Agree +3Reply

You need to do whatever feels right for you. ~)

Dars avatar Dar Agree +1Reply

Just skip them...

I don't keep up with politics on here or the daily bullshit in the media.
I have more productive things to do.

I don't know why people feel they need to argue politics.

98% of the people already know who they're voting for in the next election..

All the fodder in between will have slim to no effect on changing their decision.

Nothing but drama.