+1

This short clip perfectly exemplifies how the media works to manipulate public perception

This happened at practically every Trump rally during the 2016 election, and he held a lot of them, sometimes 2 or 3 in the same day. Trump would comment on the huge turnout and ask the press to show the crowd, and they never would. It's like they had their marching orders not to move the cameras off Trump, except to show any protesters. Trump began to thank protesters, because they were the only ones who seemed able to get the cameras to show any crowd shots. ... ... I found it super creepy, and really revealed to me how the media operate. I mean, I've known for a long time that they spin the news to fit their narrative, but to see it visually represented like that was shocking, scary frankly. You can't trust the media, they're not there to inform you, they're there to manipulate you. Remember that, because I doubt it will ever change. ... ... This footage was taken by a little independent outfit, Right Side Broadcasting Network (RSBN), my favorite feed for Trump events because unlike mainstream media, they'd show the whole thing, crowd and all.