Dars avatar People & Celebrities
4 21
@2686793

I tend to agree Tiffanee...LoL!

@2686727

This is the third time I have seen something like this. Makes you wonder about people. confused smilie

Is this for real?

@Anonymousmouse

Um ok, wow this is for real holy crap.

Anonymousmouses avatar Anonymousmouse Some people are as dumb as rocks -1Reply

I first heard of this silly complaint years ago. I guess someone really made the complaint!

Budwicks avatar Budwick Deer can't read...who knew +3Reply

Yes it is. Unfortunately.

They're stunt deer.

@Azlotto They're stunt deer.

OUCH! That looked painful.

I think this is just an on going joke, from a radio call it.... which I'm still not sure if the woman was serious or playing dumb/joking around.

Zolfies avatar Zolfie Deer can't read...who knew +1Reply
@Zolfie I think this is just an on going joke, from a radio call it.... which I'm still not sure if the woman was serious...

This is a follow up to that one. (This one isn't funny, though I just heard her ask people to stop sharing the links, oops no smilie, I'll just ask that no one be mean to the lady)

@Zolfie This is a follow up to that one. (This one isn't funny, though I just heard her ask people to stop sharing the...

OMG...lady there is no defense for believing these signs were there to encourage the deer to cross the road...good grief! smirk smilie

bet the woman saying this voted democrat/liberals,