Dars avatar Politics
5 16
@2686744

You are, I would dare say, one of the most intelligent and reasonable voices here SynsterGates. I always enjoy our interactions and look forward to your comments...on any subject. ~)

@2687395

You sir...are a gentlemen. ~)

Consumer confidence? Yes.
Rising markets? Yes.
Lower unemployment? Probably not. The rate of unemployment has been consistently falling since "the great recession".

Yes, of course!

@2686768

You are in part correct Tiffanee. But the markets are feeling "bearish" which is good news for the economy. And that confidence didn't exist under Obama.

He does

But, he'll never get any credit.

@beachbum But, he'll never get any credit.

I agree beachbum, Trump's critics and the MSM are too busy searching for supposed scandals to deliver any good economic news to us peasants.

@beachbum The establishment definitely hates him.

Trump is a political phenomenon. A business man, not a politician. He has spent his life being his own person beholden to no one and building an empire. He was a not a public servant and his past cannot be held to those standards. Simply, they don't "get" him and he doesn't "get" them. At some point both sides have to give a little to accomplish real policy change.

@Dar Trump is a political phenomenon. A business man, not a politician. He has spent his life being his own person...

Well said. Sadly, I don't really see the establishment even being willing to work with him. They'd much rather just 'string him up.

Anonymous