+8

CONGRATULATIONS to my Houston Astros!

Image for post CONGRATULATIONS to my Houston Astros!
beachbums avatar Sports
8 19
@2686800

I have to admit I was surprised at the outcome. Game 7 in LA ? That was a scary thought. Was excited they won.

@2686813

Thanks! It's fun!

When the Indians fell out of it weeks ago I needed to find another team to cheer for. I knew it couldn't be New York or LA, ... cuz, well you know. I had no axe to grind with the Astros, and they were the underdogs going in. I love underdogs!

All the games were too late for me to stay up for, but the Astros did not disappoint. Congrats to Houston and all the fans! It was a really good series. Two great pitching teams.

@2686862

I didn't watch the series this year, but was glad Houston had some good news for a change.

Great World Series.Thoroughly enjoyed it.

Being a Dodgers fan, I couldn't help being disappointed. But I truly am happy for the Astros ..... if they had been playing against anyone else, I would have been rooting for them.

Well deserved!

Dars avatar Dar Agree +3Reply