If you are an attractive woman, and you and your family were about to become back alley homeless and you needed big money fast to keep a roof over your heads would you consider prostitution to save your family?( No judgement here- just curious if you would do anything for your family hypothetically)

Image for post If you are an attractive woman, and you and your family were about to become back alley homeless and you needed big money fast to keep a roof over your heads would you consider prostitution to save your family?( No judgement here- just curious if you would do anything for your family hypothetically)
38% Yes 42% No 4% I dont know 4% It depends 12% Other
Jaxxis avatar People & Celebrities
6 68
@2686916

What other smart reason will pay you $100 per half hour? Id love to know. You are needing thousands in a matter of days with no tangible items to sell. ( hypothetically)

@2686928

If family and friends were an option, then there would be no question
In this scenario, all options have been exhausted.

@2686928

This is true and in this scenario all other options have been exhausted obviously. It's the only option left. Would you do it for your family?

@Jaxxi What other smart reason will pay you $100 per half hour? Id love to know. You are needing thousands in a matter...

I think reviewing the reasons you need that money and what you are considering doing to get it. It ain't worth it.

@Budwick I think reviewing the reasons you need that money and what you are considering doing to get it. It ain't worth it.

Prostitution covers everything from watching someone jerk off with no touching involved, fully clothed hand job, breast play, or any other **** act within your boundaries and involving $60 or more from what Ive gathered from a friend.

@Budwick And, you feel like that makes a difference?

It makes a huge difference in regards to what you are actually having to live with personally I would think. Being paid $100 to play with your own boobs would be easier to live with than getting gangbanged for $20. So make a difference how and to who is the question.

@2686948

This is a situation where the debt was unforseen as a major source of income ceased without notice and you were lefr blindsided.

Possibly. I might also steal or sell drugs. I don't think it's possible to really know until one is in that situation.

@Chris_the_Demon Possibly. I might also steal or sell drugs. I don't think it's possible to really know until one is in that situation.

Fair answer but where would you get the drugs and how? Once you had them who would be your clientelle? You cant just sell drugs to people you dont know.

@Jaxxi Fair answer but where would you get the drugs and how? Once you had them who would be your clientelle? You cant...

Drugs are not hard to find, nor are the people who want to buy them.

Bars and clubs are the most obvious places to find drugs and clients. Big cities, small towns, urban, suburban, rural...

Once you're in that world it's not difficult.

Until you get arrested or die of course.

I knew a girl who lived in town years ago who was married very young and had one child - a boy who was autistic and required full time care while she was at work at the supermarket checkout. Her son could only cope with his mother, father or one particular nurse looking after him which was expensive. The husband couldn't cope and left her and her son at aged 8 without the means to meet his special needs on her low income.

She had no family willing to help out with the stress of looking after an autistic child who was could become angry and violent around most people and Government assistance was limited and in fact they were looking at putting him into care. Probably many would choose that option but she said they'd have to protect him from self-harm and give him calming drugs perhaps forever.

But she was devoted to him and got herself a job in a legal brothel and at $200+ per hour vs $16 per hour was able to keep her full time nurse and a stable home environment. If she saved well she would have been able to buy her own house and be financially secure for life. But who knows if she did this, or if she was affected very negatively in an emotional sense?

It seems a great option to round up some fast cash in a short period of time but I believe few can do it long term without being negatively effected with many increasing their standard of living to their high incomes only to find that they have trapped themselves by that.

@2687106

Yes I agree. In a different way, I could be making double what I am now by taking on a middle management role but I would have to do things that I would feel very uncomfortable with, particularly the way I would have to treat others based on company expectations of staff management. I might not have to take my clothes off but I still feel it's a form of corporate prostitution with the only orgasm at the end being my pay packet and my own office. I know some would be much more comfortable with the sexual variation rather than the corporate one but my personal preference is to avoid both.

@2687106

True because not everyone has a laptop with a webcam on it

I wouldn't know for sure, having never been in that situation. I think not, because I've been in dire straits several times, when I was considered an attractive woman. Resorting to prostitution never did even occur to me, during those times.

Piper2s avatar Piper2 I dont know +7Reply

I left an abusive relationship with 3 young daughters in tow. Between community services, my family and friends we made it through 3 months until I landed a good job. There are always alternatives. Dignity is not something I'm willing to sacrifice.

@Budwick Best answer on here! Real life survivor! Here is a role...

Thank you Budwick. ~) What doesn't kill us makes us stronger...my motto. I would rather land on my feet...then my back.

@2686899

Beautiful answer. Thank you for your honesty. I applaud you for being willing to self sacrifice in the name of love.

It's a possibility, such stories are not unheard of in reality. There's probably a female version of me in some alternative universe that did just that

No I would not. Not for any reason.

@StarzAbove No I would not. Not for any reason.

So youd rather put your kid on a bus stop bench in the freezing cold? Thats understandable and respectful. At least you can look at yourself in the mirror.

@Jaxxi So youd rather put your kid on a bus stop bench in the freezing cold? Thats understandable and respectful. At least...

My kids have never sat at a bus stop freezing, where's that coming from?

I would beg and borrow but I would never prostitute myself. If you want to, go right ahead.

@2687070

Its the same thing. Sex of some sort is involved

@2686983

Nothing left to sell, no friends or family in a position to help, landlord doesnt care and laughs at you when you beg. Now what?

If a woman needs $75 - $100 an hour to live the lifestyle she wants to live, she is doing it for the lifestyle, not to survive. At that point, she is just trying to justify her profession.

Shout out for mentioning you must be attractive 👌

@Trish Shout out for mentioning you must be attractive 👌

Well who wants to bang an ugly chick? I'm just glad it got everyone talking

Well if I need the cash....

I just can't imagine myself as a good looking woman.:)

First, I would have to assume I was attractive. Then a woman. Neither applies, so I have no concept.
I could wonder, though, why does one have to be "attractive"?

Yes, and I'd be the best lesbian prostitute in the world.

If I had a vagina and a nice set of breasts....id be screwing my way into a life of wealth and prosperoty