+5

Donna Brazile: ‘Proof’ that Hillary Clinton rigged nomination process ‘broke my heart’

[The Hill] Former Democratic National Committee (DNC) interim Chairwoman Donna Brazile writes in a new book that it “broke [her] heart” when she discovered evidence that she said showed Hillary Clinton’s campaign fixed the Democratic nomination system in her favor.

Brazile: ‘Proof’ that Clinton rigged nomination process ‘broke my heart’Former Democratic National Committee (DNC) interim chairwoman Donna Brazile said it “broke her heart” when she discovered evidence that she said showed Hillary Clinton’s campaign fixed the Democratic nomination system in her favor.http://thehill.com/homenews/campaign/358390-brazile-proof-that-clinton-rigged-nomination-process-broke-my-heart
Mazes avatar
3 30
The voters have decided that Maze is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.
@2686953

Agree - who didn't already know that?

@2687262

Agree - the 'establishment' definitely hates the guy for that very reason - they are corrupt.

@2687763

Oh, I so much agree 1000%. Such double standards are amazing to me they can't or just flat out won't see it.

@2688161

And who were given cookies, hot chocolate and coloring books when Killary lost the election.

@2688425

Yep, you've raised your kids with lots of common sense and apparently also with integrity and brains they actually use!

@2688781

And that is exactly why so many are home schooling their kids - know that's why my granddaughter is being home schooled. And, I've never, ever known a home schooled kid/teen/young adult who wasn't polite, well adjusted, well behaved, secure and bright as the day is long.

So she is sort of a wistleblower that trashed her job so the truth can be heard? Such sacrifice is rare.

Donna, Debbie and Hillary are all complicit. Bernie got Clintonfied. Personally, I thank God neither Hillary or Bernie are President.

Surprise, surprise! shock smilie

Hillary and the DNC were/are corrupt liars.

Who knew?

My guess is that this is a calculated move by the Sanders/Warren left wing of the party to purge the Clintons once and for all.

@Thinkerbell Surprise, surprise! Hillary and the DNC were/are corrupt liars. Who knew? My guess is that this is a...

Hillary is having a good week. The Russian Dossier, The Uranium One Deal...and now this bag of tricks with the DNC.

@Dar Hillary is having a good week. The Russian Dossier, The Uranium One Deal...and now this bag of tricks with the DNC.

I'm waiting for the liberals to come on this thread and tell us what Brazile is saying about Hillary is all a pack of lies. hehe smilie

@Thinkerbell I'm waiting for the liberals to come on this thread and tell us what Brazile is saying about Hillary is all a pack...

LoL...Methinks Donna has been deleted from the Clinton's Christmas card list. The DNC is broke...gonna make it interesting for the elections next year.

@Dar LoL...Methinks Donna has been deleted from the Clinton's Christmas card list. The DNC is broke...gonna make it...

I've read the reason the Clintons were able to take over the DNC is that Obama left it $24 million in debt. The Clintons bailed the DNC out, but only in return for being able to use the DNC for whatever corrupt purposes they wished.

https://www.politico.com/magazi...ks-2016-215774

@Thinkerbell I've read the reason the Clintons were able to take over the DNC is that Obama left it $24 million in debt. The...

Thank you for the link!

I hope there will be justice for once. The Clinton's have walked over laws and people their whole lives.

@Dar Thank you for the link! I hope there will be justice for once. The Clinton's have walked over laws and people...

YW!

I think we'll probably have to content ourselves with their being washed up politically.

It didn't break my heart.If anyone didn't know she was a crook and a liar,must have been living in a cave.

hootowls avatar hootowl Disagree +3Reply

And Hillary called her a "water buffalo" for not obeying fast enough.

@FuzzyPeach And Hillary called her a "water buffalo" for not obeying fast enough.

I didn't remember that. Wow - had a conservative said that to a black woman that would have been front page news for days.

Anonymous