Twitter admits 'accidently' shutting down POTUS's personal feed. Do you think it was an accident?

Image for post Twitter admits 'accidently' shutting down POTUS's personal feed.  Do you think it was an accident?
17% Probably an accident 50% Doubtful - it was purposful 33% Other
VicZincs avatar People & Celebrities
10 27
@2687250

Yeah, who needs the whole Freedom of Speech thing...highly overrated.

Dars avatar Dar Doubtful - it was purposful +3Reply
@2687377

I was being facetious. ~/

And I believe I have stating numerous times I don't like agree with or like Trump.

As for money and no class...we see lots of that everyday...Hollywood comes to mind of late.

Dars avatar Dar Doubtful - it was purposful +1Reply
@2687401

It's OK Linnster...unfortunately the way we think of something doesn't always come across on comments. ~)

Dars avatar Dar Doubtful - it was purposful +2Reply

Accidently..on purpose?

That's one way to make "America Great Again." hehe smiliehehe smiliehehe smiliehehe smiliebiggrin smiliebiggrin smiliebiggrin smiliey smiliey smilie

If people think it's OK to shut down what other people say, because we may not agree with what they are saying, then why are we even here, on an opinion site?

Someone probably shut it down on purpose, and then another employee realized that it might cause a shitstorm especially since he didn't actually violate Twitter's rules (other than having opinions that some people disagree with).

Probably an accident, considering that he keeps Twitter in the news. It's free advertising.

His comment probably shut down the servers

Anonymous