Insignificant Memories?What is a completely insignificant memory from your childhood that you remember for no apparent reason?

Like the TV breaking down during down during your favourite show.

Image for post Insignificant Memories?What is a completely insignificant memory from your childhood that you remember for no apparent reason?
ThePrinceofWaless avatar People & Celebrities
12 13

All of my memories mark a moment of time in my life. They are all significant, no matter how mundane

We were driving to the beach when I was 7 and there was this weird song playing on the radio as I saw the coast in the distance and now every time I drive to the beach and see the coast I remember that song and hum it to myself.

My Mom coming home from shopping downtown always bringing us cashews. lol

Climbing and hiding in a big tree to avoid one of my Dad's many beatings. I think he enjoyed beating on me while he left my brother and sister alone. Glad that was a big tree!

@2687404

I can see why! LOL

Chestnuts laying on the ground under a chestnut tree when I was in 2nd grade. I don't have a clue why I remember them at all. :)

Going to visit my grandparents during my preteen years.