-3

For those of us who will probably never become psychic mediums ourselves, automatic writing is a tool we can use to communicate with spirits on our own. It is a tool that allows people like me and you to communicate with our deceased loved-ones and spirit-guides without the need for a psychic medium. When you really think about it, that’s pretty cool. Not only will it save us a lot of money on reading fees, it gives us better access to the guidance and ongoing relationships we all have access to with those spirits who love and guide us.

9 Awesome Facts About Automatic Writing | C11Automatic writing is a wonderful way to receive guidance from spirits, guides and angels. In fatc, it is a channel of writing and one of the easiest ways...http://compilation11.com/automatic-writing-psychology-or-surrealism-facts-revealed/
Brands & Products
3 5

I don't believe in psychic mediums or talking to the dead. I think about my loved ones who have passed, but there's no way they can talk to us, protect us or guide us any way. My opinion only.

I'm still waiting for Houdini's password, no password no proof that any of this crap is real.

I know how to save all your 'reading fees'!