Are you ready, for the beginning of the week? I am.

Image for post Are you ready, for the beginning of the week? I am.
mona1986s avatar News & Current Events
2 32

Ready? No. The weekend goes by too fast, just when I was happy that it's Friday evening I blink and it's suddenly Monday morning. Sorcery I tell you!

I'm anxious for next week to begin. Mini vacation coming up.

Nope....Ready for it to be Friday again.

@DandyDon Nope....Ready for it to be Friday again.

I have got heavy period and started my day 5/6 hours ago

@2688643

yes yes it is Tiffanee, Periods are always fascinating

@mona1986 I have got heavy period and started my day 5/6 hours ago

..... what's the connection at all? Wanting to reach Friday and your period.... no sense or connection at all and nobody asked that....

@Sunny_the_skeptic what's the connection at all? Wanting to reach Friday and your period.... no sense or connection at all and...

as a biology student, i would think you would know, buuuut if you have ever had heavey periods it is like heavey drozey medication but without the meds

Why would you think your bodily functions would be of any interest to anyone on a social media site? Geez.

@mona1986 don't comment if you don't like what I write, thank you

Just giving you good advice so you won't embarrass yourself, no need to get snippy with me, only trying to help.

@StarzAbove Just giving you good advice so you won't embarrass yourself, no need to get snippy with me, only trying to help.

I'm not embarrassed, we are all adults I think everyone now knows what a period is, I am not being snippey

@StarzAbove Yes they do, but why talk about it. IT'S PERSONAL.

I don't mind, this is not the 1950's it is the year 2017

@mona1986 I don't mind, this is not the 1950's it is the year 2017

Next you'll be telling us when you go to the bathroom.....some things are personal, and no one wants to hear about your or anyone's bodily functions. I'm sure you could think of better things to post about than that. Just my opinion, on an opinion site.

@StarzAbove Next you'll be telling us when you go to the bathroom.....some things are personal, and no one wants to hear about...

well if you read what I originally posted I did not mention my period, I was being positive about the beginning of the week, then someone commented and I just so happened to mention my period

@mona1986 well if you read what I originally posted I did not mention my period, I was being positive about the beginning of...

I did read what you posted, and for whatever reason you spoke about a personal matter. Which had nothing to do with what you had posted. But, I guess you wanted some attention.

End of conversation....enjoy your day.

@StarzAbove I did read what you posted, and for whatever reason you spoke about a personal matter. Which had nothing to do...

What's weird to me and what I wanted to point out was that how do you connect those two things, it's like you telling me that it's hot today and my answer to be that raw potatoes dont taste nice, no friggin relation to the original point.

@2688925

I prefer them steamed with lots of garlic powderhello smilieyum smilie

Anonymous