Mazes avatar
6 22

Why is it that we don't see reports of these incidents on the news? It's almost like the media believes that if they don't tell us what is happening, it isn't happening.

@JustJimColo Why is it that we don't see reports of these incidents on the news? It's almost like the media believes that if...

Oh, the media know it's happening. They just don't want US to know.

It would be Islamophobic if they let us know.

WTF? So, I got to get my news from Amirite now?
Not a word from MSM on any of this.

@2688898

So, these were Muslim, I'm sorry, radicalized Islamic incidents?

Man, between pissed off democrats like the one that shot up the Congressional baseball game and that Texas leftist jag wipe and the Muslims, I'm sorry, radicalized Islamists, the rest of us will have to be armed to survive!

Of course, if they had just passed a law against discharging a firearm inside a church, this whole thing would have never happened! [That part is satire, lefties.]

@2689163

What Europe needs is another Charles Martel, or Don John of Austria, or John Sobieski, or Prince Eugene of Savoy.

But what does Europe have? Angela Merkel.
If she succeeds in giving Europe away, this will be her epitaph:

@2689946

Yes, but Merkel is having a tough time forming a stable coalition, thanks to her stupid insistence on taking in another million "refugees".

https://www.washingtonpost.com/...=.8191c572e983

@2689096

Looks like Stockholm syndrome is alive and well in Stockholm.

@2689160

Sounds exciting, I hope he survives.

Anonymous