you know, I think I will keep away from amirite, 'some of you's' can bring the worse out of some people

Image for post you know, I think I will keep away from amirite, 'some of you's' can bring the worse out of some people
mona1986s avatar Health, Beauty & Fitness
5 16
@2688845

Rooster, when we first all joined, this had to be the most aggressive site there was. We had the anonymous feature, and boy, did we all take advantage of it.

I've seen one or two posts where people have been rude to you and I felt they were way out of line. It's been my experience that you've been very decent, not deserving of any rude treatment. I'm honestly sorry that you've experienced uncomfortable situations. I hope you'll return, Mona.

Block them?

I don't know what is with this site, but it can, and it has, brought out the worst in people.

@2690115

No thank you. One mean site is enough, in anybody's lifetime.

what do u mean? I just joined. how so/

Yep. I agree. They're blocked.

Mona if someone is upsetting you the best thing you can do is block them but don't let them push you away.

A few months ago I was ready to pack up & leave over one user. I cleared off my profile, took off my pictures, and was ready to say hell with this crap. Then someone advised me to block this person and ya know what...it was the best thing I ever did.

🦋