PartyOfOnes avatar
9 22
@2689124

Absolutely amazing - exactly who was on my mind at the time - seriously ish :Þ

Keep it in your community. Womens shelter, homeless shelter, animal shelter, youth center.....

Keep it yourself and donate bits of it as YOU see fit directly to the people/organization of YOUR choice that needs it most.

@2689152

Women and children are my biggest weak-spot; I'd definitely make sure they were part of the larger group I'd contribute to, first ;D

Good advice and much appreciated :D Best of the day to you!

I would also opt for one or several trustworthy non-profit organisation(s) of your community or region helping, saving and protecting people, animals and their natural environment.

smile smiliel smilie

Mariannes avatar Marianne Donate to a worthy non-profit (name it) +6Reply
@Marianne I would also opt for one or several trustworthy non-profit organisation(s) of your community or region helping...

I've occasionally donated to new groups, the whole time crossing my fingers that they were honest and responsible - discerning that is always the toughest concern, that my donations aren't going to a group that's less than what they portray. Usually, I give to well-known names and smaller local efforts that I can keep better tabs on.

Thanks for contributing to the post, Marianne - your comments are always appreciated :D

@PartyOfOne I've occasionally donated to new groups, the whole time crossing my fingers that they were honest and responsible -...

You're very welcome, PartyOfOne.

Yes, it is useful to make sure that these organisations are trustworthy.

smile smilie

Mariannes avatar Marianne Donate to a worthy non-profit (name it) +1Reply

If you gave it to me, I would pass it on to my bartender for you.

Widows and children of first responders.

VicZincs avatar VicZinc Donate to a worthy non-profit (name it) +6Reply
@VicZinc Widows and children of first responders.

That hadn't crossed my mind but that's certainly a worthy consideration - thank you, Vic :D

Spend it as you see fit, but give a helping hand when a worthy need comes to your attention.

@JanHaskell Spend it as you see fit, but give a helping hand when a worthy need comes to your attention.

A practical thought, no doubt - thanks, Jan :D

I could easily spend $50,000 a week and still be short for all the needs this area has - almost any area, really :·\ Oh, well...

@2689351

Excellent points, Will - definitely! Thank you, young sir ;D

Anonymous