+4

With a few exceptions, we don't really get paid to perform our daily work duties, do we? Anyone can do that. We get PAID to put up with the clueless and the simple minded that come with it. Post an aggravating story as to why YOU get/got the big bucks, and have fun, because you're not alone.

Everybody enjoys doing what they do well. It's our handling of the little parasitical nuisances that are the reason we get paid to do it.

Image for post With a few exceptions, we don't really get paid to perform our daily work duties, do we? Anyone can do that. We get PAID to put up with the clueless and the simple minded that come with it.  Post an aggravating story as to why YOU get/got the big bucks, and have fun, because you're not alone.
Hunkies avatar Jokes & Humour
2 2

I figure when I'm getting paid for a job, part of it is dealing with annoying co-workers, bosses, and 'customers'.

I love the constant barrage of "good ole" loafers who "used to do" what I do. Know-it-alls who have apparently moved on to bigger and better things, like standing around with their hands in their empty pockets.