TheCensoredBrits avatar Animals & Nature
7 9

That sounds cool. I just have to find a way to stay awake till midnight. Ha!

@Will_Janitor That sounds cool. I just have to find a way to stay awake till midnight...

If you can (and if you get good weather too), it's well worth it Will :)

I've witnessed a dew meteor showers in the past. Wondrous and amazing!

I sure wish they could 'schedule' them a little earlier at night!

@Budwick I've witnessed a dew meteor showers in the past. Wondrous and amazing! I sure wish they could 'schedule' them a...

I seem to be cursed with cloudy weather every time one occurs. Still, the few I have seen have been gorgeous.

@TheCensoredBrit I seem to be cursed with cloudy weather every time one occurs. Still, the few I have seen have been gorgeous.

Yes! There's the cloud thing too! I remember dragging my kids out in the middle of the night to see Halley's comet. Got all set up out in the boonies where it was dark enough - and clouds rolled in. (sigh)

Said Henny Penny, the some what paranoid chicken, or was that Chicken Lickin? I have confuseled myself. Yes, I just made that word up, don't bother googling it.

Actually I did, seems someone else invented it before me. You can even buy a t-shirt, I don't get any royalties though because I was late in on the game. So I shouldn't bother if I were you.