A couple of weeks ago we were told by management we could change our screen names if we wanted to. Is there a rule about the number of times one can change their screen name, and if so, is it enforced?

I've never understood why anyone would want to change their screen name. I think it would be very confusing to others.... just my opinion. Is it OK if a person changes their screen name every week, every month, every year, etc? What's the ruling on this?

http://cdn.playbuzz.com/cdn/e400878e-2917-436e-8e1a-635c11f93a02/cea8a554-ff8b-4355-9c13-14e4b6452e03.gif
StarzAboves avatar
10 64
@2689500

Same with me. lol

@2689469

Thanks, I had no idea.

@2689474

If a change is made twice, that should be enough, but there will be people who will change their screen names quite often to confuse people, or so I'm told.

I'm not sure. I've seen quite a few people change their user names several times. I just tried to remove the "2" from mine after I saw your post, and was informed that someone already had that name here.

I never even thought about it.

Hmmm.
Doesnt matter to me, really.

@2689579

Pretty obvious, huh? lol

@2689649

Same here, I have no intention of changing my screen name, I guess I could shorten it somewhat. lol Some on here call me Starzy....lol

@2689766

Awww, how sweet of you to say that, thank you very much.

@2689768

Well you scored points with me today....a conservative saying nice things to an "evil" liberal. hehe smiliehug smiliehug smilie

@2689778

Same here. I won't let politics interfere with my friendship with anyone. But others feel differently. We're all Americans....

@2689790

I think somewhat. Americans first, politics second. My family never discuss politics....I'm thankful for that. It would sure ruin the get togethers. lol

@2689792

It would be a disaster. lol

@2689796

No snow, but we had a heavy frost last night, but today it's sunny and cold.

Can I change my name to DTrumpAhole?

@2689638

I know you did, I never said it was affecting anyone's life. The question was how many times can a person change their screen name. No one seems to know.

@2689640

Guess you're not very observant. lol

@2689642

Guess not, but it is important to others, thus the question.

@2689800

Is it hot down there?

@2689822

That's hard to believe Florida ever gets in the 40's.

I would be very happy with temps in the mid-80's. That would be ideal.

We usually have a beautiful Fall, with the leaves turning. But this year we had about two days of beautiful leaves, then it rained and now all that beauty is on the ground to be raked up....bummer.

@2689943

They are very beautiful. They just don't last long enough.

Are you prepared for cold weather, heavy coats, sweaters, etc?

@2690173

You're lucky, I have about 5 heavy coats, a few lightweight ones that sometimes I wear with a sweater under them. Brrr.....

@2690692

Ha....the entryway closet is full, I have a couple old ones hanging in the laundry room...those we wear for outside work, and some are in the guest bedroom closet. lol I need to get rid of a few of them.

As long as someone isn't changing their name constantly to engage in malicious doings, I don't see the issue with people doing it.

I have been Princess before social media...I don't have any plans now or in the future to change mine.

If it happening here, sorry but I haven't been around to notice it.

🦋

@Lil_Princess As long as someone isn't changing their name constantly to engage in malicious doings, I don't see the issue with...

I've noticed a few that keep changing their avatars, which is fine, I just wanted to know if there was a limit to how many times a person can do that.

I'm not planning on changing mine either....I might forget who I was. lol