0

People are finally waking up to the fact that Trump is not fit to be our president. And they are letting it be known at the polls, as evidenced last night. Tic Toc, time is running out for Trumpo!

https://thefederalist.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/11/virginiarace-998x659.jpg
StarzAboves avatar Politics
10 25

I have said, all along that way too many democrats stayed home last year. There just wasnt enough support for clinton and many thought it was in the bag.
Trump is driving those voters to the polls now. Many just to oppose trump, not because they are particularly enthused about the democratic candidate they are voting for.
I think as long as trump keeps up his ineptitude, come next year, democrats will prevail in the places they failed, last year.
The republicans will be justified placing the blame for their disappearing majority directly into trump and his "base" laps.

@Carla I have said, all along that way too many democrats stayed home last year. There just wasnt enough support for...

I've never known a president in his first year with so many things against him of his own doing. All the lies, corruption..... people have finally awakened to his bullying and the ME ME ME crap.

@2689564

A realist, trying very hard to be optimistic:/

@2689757

Damn, I have to agree. hehe smiliehehe smiliehmm smilie

We took over districts that should have easily gone red. A movement is happening.

@StarzAbove It sure is....and not too soon either.

I am just hoping that it continues.

The Republicans are now talking about voter restrictions even more than before, since they apparently can't win honestly.

@dru18 I am just hoping that it continues. The Republicans are now talking about voter restrictions even more than...

I'm sure that's what they will try to do. But I think people won't let that happen ever again, after this last rigged election.

I still have hope he will do what he promised

Democrat wins in Virginia and New Jersey...not a surprise.

Virginia is a more blue than red. And Trump lost Virginia to Clinton. So not a surprise.

After Christie...well, who wouldn't want a change. Again, a State than is more blue than red.

And no, I don't believe these two wins were earth shaking or a referendum of Trump. Just politics as usual. Congrats!

Donna Brazile is telling lies about Hillary clinton. That proves she rigged the election for Trump.

I like Mr.TRUMP...Because he seems to be focusing on the the issues of what we really need..to get or country back on its feet.Granted,there are so many issues that needs to be addressed,however those can wait...LETS MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN