+10

A sikh, an atheist, and a trans woman enter a bar, the bartender says, "congratulation on your election victory and defeat of a republican incumbent."

God (@TheGoodGodAbove) | TwitterThe latest Tweets from God (@TheGoodGodAbove). Without you I wouldn’t exist. Heavenhttps://twitter.com/TheGoodGodAbove?ref_src=twsrc%5Egoogle%7Ctwcamp%5Eserp%7Ctwgr%5EauthorImage for post A sikh, an atheist, and a trans woman enter a bar, the bartender says, "congratulation on your election victory and defeat of a republican incumbent."
VicZincs avatar Politics
7 16

Those are some unusual qualifications, but I'm sure you are in good hands now. :)

@LorraineTwevlehundredRaineTwelvehundred I don't get it

He's referring to a guy who was all three and won an election the other day. It was the only qualifications the guy had, but he won.

@JustJimColo He's referring to a guy who was all three and won an election the other day. It was the only qualifications the...

Actually there where at least 3 trans-folks around the country who defeated incumbent republicans (notably in Virginia, Pennsylvania and California), a woman running as a Humanist with endorsement from the American Atheists Society won in North Carolina and the Sikh was Elected mayor of Hoboken.

The peaceful revolution has started and xenophobes who hide behind conservative politics need to step aside.

And I'm sure he'll / she'll do fine. He / she is foucusing like a laser beam on the most important things to all her constituents. Danica Roem said -"“What I want to make sure is that insurers understand that LGBTQ health care is health care.”

@Budwick And I'm sure he'll / she'll do fine. He / she is foucusing like a laser beam on the most important things to...

Not... he/she

Just she. It bugs the shit out of me that you know that, but use he, still.
It just goes to show your ignorance and unacceptance.
I know you're not an idiot....
Are you?

If they got elected based on their qualifications and not simply for being minorities, then good for them. I wish them luck.

Typical leftist identity politics.

By the way, Sikhs don't drink!

@Budwick Typical leftist identity politics. By the way, Sikhs don't drink!

Identity politics is all the Democrats have left (pardon the pun). Which I believe played a HUGE part in their defeat last year.