+9

Hundreds of thousands of Rohingya men, women, and children have suffered under a systematic campaign of mass shootings, rapes, house burnings, and beheadings. Myanmar (Burma) produces over 95% of the world’s rubies and quality jade. The military controls every gem mine, and gem auction while the government profits handsomely. Cartier, for one buys and sells Burmese gems. Tiffany & Co. has maintained its boycott. If you are planning on buying jewels this season ask before you buy. Buy only conflict free gems. Do not support this bloody regime.

Image for post Hundreds of thousands of Rohingya men, women, and children have suffered under a systematic campaign of mass shootings, rapes, house burnings, and beheadings.  Myanmar (Burma) produces over 95% of the world’s rubies and quality jade. The military controls every gem mine, and gem auction while the government profits handsomely.   Cartier, for one buys and sells Burmese gems.  Tiffany & Co. has maintained its boycott. If you are planning on buying jewels this season ask before you buy.  Buy only conflict free gems.  Do not support this bloody regime.
VicZincs avatar
10 4

Good to know. Thanks Vic.

Thanks for the heads-up. I can well imagine the living Hell those targeted Rohingya are suffering through. The rapes, alone, should warrant Hlaing's and his cronies' deaths, from my pov.

Thank you. I'm going to send this info to everyone on my contact lists.