Would you leave a teenage girl alone, with this man?

Image for post Would you leave a teenage girl alone, with this man?
dru18s avatar Countries & Places
8 72
@2690456

And check out the excuses Alabama is making for him. They're all nuts!

@2690461

Oh that's par. Trump supporters still live back in the times, when a pat on the ass was part of a man's resume.

@dru18 Oh that's par. Trump supporters still live back in the times, when a pat on the ass was part of a man's resume.

Thank God! there are no pervs waving the Democrat banner.

Just to be clear...yes that was sarcasm.

@Dar Thank God! there are no pervs waving the Democrat banner. Just to be clear...yes that was sarcasm.

Of course there is. Spitzer, Weiner, Weinstein etc...

But the difference is, is that we sent our pervs to jail. Yours gets elected.

@dru18 Of course there is. Spitzer, Weiner, Weinstein etc... But the difference is, is that we sent our pervs to jail...

Spitzer and Weiner were elected. Weinstein got away with decades of sexual assault. It's not a pissing contest when it comes to depravity.

@Dar Spitzer and Weiner were elected. Weinstein got away with decades of sexual assault. It's not a pissing contest when...

Yes, they were elected. Who said they weren't? But they paid for their acts. Your guys have yet to face the music, and I doubt Trump ever will.

@Dar "You guys"...hmmmm. I don't care who you are...sexual misconduct in intolerable.

Not "you guys", "your guys". There is a difference.

I am glad you feel that way, and I couldn't agree more.

Not even before these allegations. Look at this guys record.

@Carla Not even before these allegations. Look at this guys record.

I haven't been that brave to check it out. Alabama's response last night was enough to make me run to my bedroom, and hide under my covers.

What year is that state living in?

What's sickening is some Republicans are defending him, saying it's just gossip. They sure didn't say that when women were accusing Bill Clinton.

@StarzAbove What's sickening is some Republicans are defending him, saying it's just gossip. They sure didn't say that when...

More than that. One woman said even if it was true, she was still going to vote for him. Hope she isn't a mother.

No, I'm pretty sure he's not the kind of man I'd ever have considered a trusted friend or acquaintance, even before these accusations.

@dru18 I agree, he looks the part.

It's not about how he looks, not for me, anyway. I've heard his defense and 'disclaimers' concerning the accusations, and they sound way on the murky side.

@Piper2 It's not about how he looks, not for me, anyway. I've heard his defense and 'disclaimers' concerning the...

Anyone who goes around on stage, waving a gun, is someone to keep an eye on.

The Post story was very well researched , with thirty sources to back it up, and four brave women going on the record.

I agree, his remarks, along with other Alabama officials, were disturbing.

After hearing Moore's interview the other night...I wouldn't leave my cat alone with him let alone my teenage granddaughter.

@2693292

I'm not at all surprised by Frankin's behavior. He's an idiot.

@2690462

You're lucky. I wish I didn't.

@2690468

Yeah, hitting on a 14 year old girl will earn you that honor.

@2690477

And what makes matters worse, is his hiding behind the Bible.

@2690480

I agree. Christianity was a good idea, until man found a way to ruin it.

One of his supporters came on television and said: "Well when Joseph married Mary, he was way older. She was just a teenager."

I'm not kidding.

@2690482

While a agree with you on hating rapists and pedophiles, I'm waiting for some actual proof. There have been sexual accusations against Trump and nearly everyone Trump is associated with by the media, yet it all ended up being fabricated. Why would I trust what the media says?

Those who don't like Trump jump on these fabrications with both feet in and continue to spread the lies. When the accusations are proven to be false, what do they do? They just jump in with the next story.

@2690482

That's what I said earlier. They're all nuts down in Alabama.

And I look for the creepies to come out from under their rocks, and vote him in. Yep, folks, we are looking at our next United States Senator.

@2690477

And he's running for United States Senator from Alabama.

Well, if the teenager is about to rape him, I wouldn't.

That would be completely irresponsible.

@dru18 Don't put any ideas in the heads of Trump supporters.

It's not politics, if a teenage girl decides to molest an elder male and take sexual liberties with him, without consent.

@ZonkeyBalls It's not politics, if a teenage girl decides to molest an elder male and take sexual liberties with him, without...

And trust me, I look for that to be the next big story coming out of Trump's mouth. I can hear it now.

Is there any proof of this Dru? Any at ALL? We have seen so much made up garbage over the past year that has ended up being complete lies that I'm waiting for any evidence to support this or disprove it before passing judgement.
One thing is for sure, given the lack of facts. I'd trust leaving a 14 year old daughter with him a hell of a lot sooner than leaving her with Bill Clinton.

@JustJimColo Is there any proof of this Dru? Any at ALL? We have seen so much made up garbage over the past year that has ended...

As much as a womanizer that Clinton was, he never went after minors. That's where your boy screwed up.

But Clinton was impeached, Weiner is prison bound, and Weinstein is following, along with Spacey, Spritzer lost his career...

That's the difference. We send our guys to prison. You send yours to Washington.

@dru18 As much as a womanizer that Clinton was, he never went after minors. That's where your boy screwed up. But...

Dru... like I said... where is the proof? Where is the stained dress. Speaking of stained dress, Billy took advantage of a young woman while he was in a position of trust.
The difference between the two is we can prove it of the democrats. Allegations from the left, are fabricated. Funny how so many of the women who have made accusation of conservatives, happen to work for or have strong ties to liberals. As we both know, people generally pick partners from people with similar beliefs.

@JustJimColo Dru... like I said... where is the proof? Where is the stained dress. Speaking of stained dress, Billy took...

Monica was a twenty-four year old woman! Are you honestly going to compare the two?

The Post listed thirty sources, and these women all went on the record. They did not seek out the paper. Reporters were sent down to get some background information on Moore, and in doing so. uncovered some very persisting rumors.

@dru18 Monica was a twenty-four year old woman! Are you honestly going to compare the two? The Post listed thirty...

Has the man been tried and convicted? Rumors? I can say Hillary Clinton tried to molest me in 1972. I can call reporters in and tell them the same. I could probably even get people to pay me to say it. Does that make it true?

Of course I am going to compare the two Dru. Clinton always denied it, Hillary denied it and the media wouldn't believe it. That is, until DNA "evidence was produced".

@JustJimColo Has the man been tried and convicted? Rumors? I can say Hillary Clinton tried to molest me in 1972. I can call...

The "rumors" have been checked out. Sorry, but I am going to believe six women (and counting), 30 different sources, and the local police, more than I will believe a pervert who runs from one revival to the next.

@2691083

"A signed interpreter"? And that is as good as you got? Yes, for both Republicans and Democrats!!

Didn't bother to say that the worst offense, (14 year old girl) is a staunch Republican.

@2692143

"We are gathering evidence of money being paid to accusers."

Then PRESENT IT, ALREADY! I am getting tired of their desperate threats that aren't followed by anything.

We are not in a court of law, and I am entitled to my opinion.

@2693286

Could I be wrong? More often than not, I would say.

But it is the voice of the seven accusers who should be listen to, not me.

And I don't condone Franken's behavior, either. It has never been a partisan issue with me, nor should it be with anyone. They should all have the book thrown at them.

@2693291

And how about Comey coming right out about Hillary Clinton, nine days before the election.

But she had her big girl panties on, while as Moore just keep denying, even though the evidence keeps mounting.

As far as Trump goes? He got lucky. I doubt he will be as lucky in 2020.

@2693738

"Hillary has killed 300 people"? Are you high?

Yes, and I would furnish her with the gun to defend herself which is her 2nd Amendment right!

ALLEGED incidents occurring some 38 years ago. It's also alleged that the 'reporter' sought out those women and PAID them to come forth. Lots of questions as to why, with all his years in political office, none had come forward before. Or is this all part and parcel with the current allegations, real and made up, that have been made over the past year against political and entertainment figures. IF this was his behavior 38 years ago, I doubt he changed his actions, so lets see if these 'reporters' can rustle up some women who he did this to in the past 10 years. Bet they can't.

@Seonag ALLEGED incidents occurring some 38 years ago. It's also alleged that the 'reporter' sought out those women and...

The reporters sought out these women, to investigate a LONG whispered rumor. They were not paid.

So it's okay if Weinstein goes to prison, but your guy gets to go to Washington?

I doubt he has changed at all, and I look forward to more revelations.

@dru18 The reporters sought out these women, to investigate a LONG whispered rumor. They were not paid. So it's okay if...

These are still 'allegations.' Weinstein hasn't been charged in court with anything so no prison and therefore that argument is poor.

Are you 100% sure they weren't paid? Interesting that Moore's latest accuser with the yearbook got a bad ruling from Moore in the 90s when he was on the bench. Also interesting that the "D.A." at the end of the signature now appears to be that of his assistant and used to sign orders on behalf of the judge (common practice) to indicate the initials of the person signing the document. Moore's attorney has asked the yearbook to be placed with a mutually agreed person and examined by experts - signature AND age of ink. Let's see if dear old Gloria is willing to do that!

Moore graduated from law school in 1977, so I doubt he was a District Attorney in December of that year. My research shows that he was in private practice then. In many rural areas, local attorneys will act as Assistant District Attorney (often appointed by a judge) to handle a case that the DA has to recuse himself from.

As for your "I doubt he has changed at all" comment, where are the more recent claims? Why are all of them in the late 70s and very early 80s?

IF the allegations prove true, then hang the man out to dry.

@Seonag These are still 'allegations.' Weinstein hasn't been charged in court with anything so no prison and therefore that...

I belive I said he was the ASSISTANT DA. Please learn to read more carefully, instead of going off half cocked.

LOL! I see there was no mention of the 14 year old, or his name being on any watch list at the mall.

You are pinning all your hopes on the legitimatize of that signature. Good luck with that one.

And Weinstein, if convicted, will be facing slammer time.

@dru18 I belive I said he was the ASSISTANT DA. Please learn to read more carefully, instead of going off half cocked...

Seems you are the one needing to read and comprehend instead of 'going off half cocked.' I never said anything about YOU referring to him as a ADA or DA. I was addressing the signature with "D.A." after as shown in the yearbook pictures.

I will note even Gloria won't acknowledge if the signature is legit and wants to tie forensic evaluation to testifying before congress under oath. Now we see it's just a political ploy.

The allegation of the 'mall watch list' is made by former employee(s). Do you have a link where the mall itself confirms the watch list? Or are you taking the word of the former employee(s)? Funny that didn't come out before, if true, when he ran in the primary, let alone in prior elections.

@Seonag Seems you are the one needing to read and comprehend instead of 'going off half cocked.' I never said anything...

First of all, ANYONE who is close to entering the national political stage, has intense background checks done on them, from the media. Before, he was an Alabama embarrassment, now his past belongs to the whole country.

And none of the women approached The Post, the reporters approached them. And many were, and still are, reluctant to get involved. Nobody is getting paid, no one is gaining anything for speaking out, except a lot more harassment.

Go ahead, and try to pick apart one accuser. What's your defense for the others?