Dailymail.co.uk: "Officials in Madagascar have warned residents not to exhume bodies of dead loved ones and dance with them because the bizarre ritual can cause outbreaks of plague"

Plague fears grow as Malawi becomes tenth African nation put on alert for the spread of the killer disease. At least 143 people have died of the plague following an outbreak in Madagascar. Another 2,000 people have been infected since the spread in August this year. Officials in Madagascar have warned residents not to exhume bodies of dead loved ones and dance with them because the bizarre ritual can cause outbreaks of plague. Health officials are unsure how this year's outbreak began.

Plague fears grow as Malawi becomes 10th nation on alertMalawi's health secretary Dr Dan Namarika confirmed the country is ready for any reported cases of the disease amid mounting concerns of Africa's 'porous borders'.http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5072717/Plague-fears-grow-Malawi-10th-nation-alert.html
9% They do what? 45% That's f**ked up 9% Diversity! 36% Other
Mazes avatar
7 8

Geez, I'm crossing this place off my holiday list. 乂ᴼₒᴼ乂

Adas avatar Ada That's f**ked up +5Reply

Am I allowed to go there and dig them up? I really need a hug. It doesn't matter, if the other party has been dead for eighty years. That's just ageism.

Crazy things people do, then they get sick and don't understand it

Sounds like good advice!