+7

Bowe Bergdahl the Great Deserter gets away with no prison time. And now he may receive $300,000.00 in back payments. He does not deserve this money.

Bowe Bergdahl is a deserter responsible for injuries of Fellow Soldiers who went searching for him when it was believed he was missing and possibly captured. Little did these brave Soldiers know at the time he had walked away of his own accord. It is despicable he walked out of court with no prison time. And even more so that he may receive a sizable amount of "back pay". The families of those injured searching for this bag of dishonor should be given any monies Bergdahl receives. IMHO

U.S. Taxpayers May Foot the Bill for Awarding Deserter Bergdahl $300K in Back Payments - BreitbartThe U.S. Army may award Bowe Bergdahl up to $300,000 in American taxpayer-funded back payments for the time he spent in Taliban captivity.http://www.breitbart.com/national-security/2017/11/10/u-s-taxpayers-foot-bill-awarding-deserter-bergdahl-300k-back-payments/
Dars avatar People & Celebrities
3 11

That money should be used to repay the taxpayers for all their expenses they footed for this disgusting deserter. I agree with you that the money could be used for the soldiers hurt while searching for this pos.

Because he didn't do his job.Why did he enlist?

@2691283

I agree Rooster.

Dars avatar Dar Agree +2Reply

What he deserves is another court martial and one by an impartial judge - then he'd go to prison where he should be.

@2691356

I suspect you're right Freeranger. Maybe the rest sentence he could receive is living with himself and what he did.

Dars avatar Dar Agree +3Reply

When you walked in his shoes you can open your mouth and comment. None of you know the true story. War is hell

I won't judge the man, I have no idea what has happened, but evidently the military knows and is letting him go free.