I guess it's a moot point for me as I'm married, but whatever happened to going out and meeting someone face to face?

Can a chatbot help you find love?How AI is starting to serve the dating industry.http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/technology-41885427
TheCensoredBrits avatar Relationships
10 18
@2691410

Really? I thought it was the same. Deleting you opening message 5 or 6 times because you think you'll come off as a total nutjob if you send it. And then after you send it you can't bear to look at your messages in case you're rejected (and the mental torture of imagining what the message contains).

Maybe that was me...

@2691435

Another good point, although you are at risk of getting catfished online.

I'm married and I met my husband the old fashioned way, face to face. But things have changed, so if someone meets on line and it works, good for them.

I met my husband online. Married 7 years next month. We lived 2000 miles apart and in two different countries.

If people find love that way who am I to judge. I met my boyfriend online and I am very happy.

🦋