My dad used to find post-it notes with passwords on all the time when he was at work.

Used to run his hand under peoples desks and find bunches of them with passwords written on.

Study shows scale of log-in hijackingPhishing attacks help hackers grab almost 250,000 log-in details for Google accounts every week, finds researchhttp://www.bbc.co.uk/news/technology-41940838
TheCensoredBrits avatar Technology
7 6
@2691336

I don't use the same computers here at home to get online or do work on. I have so many accounts for various systems at work that have to be changed every 90 days, that like you, I just write them down and store them in my safe at work.

lol - Ive seen that too. Under the desk, funny

I remember once I had to go to our IT department because my account was messed up at work. My friend that works in the department asked for my password and I replied "123" he was like "really funny Kat what is your real password". I was like no joke that is it...it kept me from being the one to write it on a post it note hehe smilie

🦋