What is something you wish everyone would stop hating on?

doctorwho1011s avatar Jokes & Humour
9 24

Being different. Think of it how many wars have been fought and lives lost because of some sort of difference between people that made them hate each other.

@2692034

Wanting special treatment would imply compensation for weakness.

@Sunny_the_skeptic Wanting special treatment would imply compensation for weakness.

If I ever let you to do any dental work on me, I want you to be approx. normal. Not different.

@Sunny_the_skeptic By all means, hell I will even throw a discount

You should, since there aren't that many teeth to work on. More roots, than teeth. That being said, we used to have the best dental care in the world and now, as we have had our budget cuts in the recent years, it turns out that I have to travel 40+ km to get some help. I'm just glad to be an alcoholist, since I don't really feel any pain... So, it's always the next day after a day, after a day, after a day, etc.

@ZonkeyBalls You should, since there aren't that many teeth to work on. More roots, than teeth. That being said, we used to have...

If you are lacking a lot of teeth you should do something about it, your jaws and tissue will reshape and might cause you problems

@Sunny_the_skeptic If you are lacking a lot of teeth you should do something about it, your jaws and tissue will reshape and might...

I have enough problems with my mouth already. I brushed my teeth just yesterday and as one might guess, quite a lot of blood came out.

Serenity. She can't help it.

Scrapple. I like scrapple. Image in content Image in content

LSD. Dick did write most of his stuff under the influence. And look what we have, Do Androids Dream of Electric Sheep, etc... Stop hating the hallucinogenics.

Our youth: tweens through teens.

Trump and the homeless

Stop hating on President Trump.