Just wondering how the Canadians on here feel about Canadian officials welcoming the wave of migrants from the United States

Often, when we read about what our government likes, or wants, it isn't always what the people want, or like.

Canada is a promising location for migrants, partly because the nation’s immigration minister has announced plans to increase the nation’s immigration inflow to one million people every three years.

29% Like it 29% Don't like it 29% Don't care one way or the other 14% Other
JustJimColos avatar People & Celebrities
6 37
@2692359

Sounds like you guys need to make your own wall.

@2692363

We've found out that rules alone don't matter. It's enforcement of the rules that matters.

@2692359

Great answer. Welcome to "our" world.

@2692367

We can hope so. Hell, every judge on the bench here thinks they can make, change, or prohibit laws as he or she seems fit.

@2692367

From you lips to electorate ears. I suspect that after 4 years of Justin, I call him Obama Lite, the Country will be ready for some serious governing again.

@2692359

Agreed....well said!

@2692400

Bingo! Some people are just saying the world is changing and we should accept those changes. Not me.

@2692411

I can't understand the mindset of those who are so against us stopping it.

@2692415

That infuriates me. Anyone who fights FOR the enemy should STAY with the enemy, for life.

We're not allowed to talk about it, Trudeau made it a "hate crime" to disagree with one particular violent, hateful religion.

Also, the wave of migrants are considered to be more Canadian than those of us who's families have been here for many generations, and built Canada into what it was until recently. We're called "colonizers."

@Thedudeyouhatetomeet We're not allowed to talk about it, Trudeau made it a "hate crime" to disagree with one particular violent, hateful...

Damn! Please, give an interested outsider an idea of the degree of overstatement your comment might be. [Taken literally, Canada is toast, and it might be life threatening to even mention here.]

I enjoy watching hockey now and then but wasn't brought up on it at all. We didn't have it in Colorado when I was growing up and it wasn't on TV where I lived. Didn't see my first televised game until I was in my 20's. Another great Hockey movie is "Goon".

@JustJimColo I enjoy watching hockey now and then but wasn't brought up on it at all. We didn't have it in Colorado when I was...

Yeah, it's too bad that Avalanche (the team, not an actual one...) came so late, but if you enjoy ice hockey, that's good, we still have an audience.

@ZonkeyBalls Yeah, it's too bad that Avalanche (the team, not an actual one...) came so late, but if you enjoy ice hockey...

I tried a few times to get tickets to the Av's games in Denver but they were always sold out. Maybe later this year I'll try again.

@2692494

Wondered the same thing. There's a bunch of 'em I would help pack and move!

Canucks hate both, Finns and Russians. Luckily for them, sometimes it's only one of the two.

Just to fuck with you people...

To say the landscape of the city I live in has changed is an understatement. Our community has welcomed over 2000 Muslim immigrants in the last 2 years and over 4000 Province wide. Many are frustrated by having Social Services take precedence with these cases. And making sure Muslim's are representation within all Government Departments.

Our Country should be welcoming, but not at the expense of it's Citizens.

DONT

RECRUITs avatar RECRUIT Don't care one way or the other 0Reply

DONT

Don't blame the UNITED STATES of AMERICA....your government took them in.