Do you, or anyone you know, or have you ever seen someone drinking HOT coffee through a straw? Not iced coffee or cappuccino. HOT, regular morning coffee.

Just curious. It does protect your teeth from coffee stains, but does anyone actually DO it?

Image for post Do you, or anyone you know, or have you ever seen someone drinking HOT coffee through a straw? Not iced coffee or cappuccino. HOT, regular morning coffee.
BGVonets avatar Countries & Places
8 30

Seems it would be a bit dangerous, unless you like your coffee less that very hot. Which i personally do not.

Can't say that I have.

@2692657

It does seem like strange behavior.

Bizarre-but could be the latest thing!Not.confused smilie

Yeah, apparently people do it to avoid staining their teeth. Not something I would do; it seems a bit awkward and extreme to me.

@2692861

must ... have ... coffee !!!

@2692707

Did your wife beat you up?

I did once when I was a kid, almost burned my damn tongue, never again.

@Sunny_the_skeptic But then how do you taste?

I'm not the cannibal on this site, how the hell should I know how I taste?

@Sunny_the_skeptic Like Finnish booze I reckon.

Fair enough. Just don't expect to find that many teeth in the ashes.

@Sunny_the_skeptic What ashes?

I knew it... You are working with the Klingons. They have wanted my ashes for years. Not of my body obviously, but the collection I have.

@Sunny_the_skeptic You have klingon ashes?

I have something far better than that... I have klingoff ashes.

@ZonkeyBalls I have something far better than that... I have klingoff ashes.

Ah I heard that they're extremely rare species that died long ago, so their ashes are even more rare. The legend says that the last klingoffs were killed by a drunk Finn flying a helicopter.

What kind of a coffee are we on about here?

If it's Jamaican blend, I've seen it. Colombians usually are more likely to use AK-47s, instead of straws.

Some folks simply need more attention than others.

So needy.

I have done it while I had my wisdom teeth pulled. I also did it when I had to be driving for a long period of time

🦋