SweetPollys avatar Jokes & Humour
2 12

How awful for you, SweetPolly. No would have had a clue, since you were always calling out for him to rescue you from peril. I never thought it was at all 'okay', the times someone has sexually "harassed' me. :/

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="YouTube video thumbnailameborder="0" gesture="media" allowfullscreen></iframe>

@Piper2 How awful for you, SweetPolly. No would have had a clue, since you were always calling out for him to rescue you...

How did you know one of my favorite songs from one of my favorite groups? I still believe those lyrics. So silly, huh?
Meh, I just used him to get exclusive scoops on Riff Raff and Simon Bar Sinister. 53 years later, I don't need him anymore, so let the "truth" ring clear. Anyway, it makes me feel young and hot again.

@SweetPolly How did you know one of my favorite songs from one of my favorite groups? I still believe those lyrics. So silly...

Not so silly. It even works out that way sometimes, when people who love each other hang in through the rough times.

I don't know just what your former "hero" did to you, Ms Purebred. Must have been pretty bad, for you to throw him under the bus this way. Had he deduced that you were just using him, when he called you a bitch?

@Piper2 Not so silly. It even works out that way sometimes, when people who love each other hang in through the rough...

So I hear...

He had an affair with Lassie IV.
Maybe you missed the subtle implication of the "B" part of my "joke".
bitch
biCH/Submit
noun
1.
a female dog, wolf, fox, or otter. hehe smilie

@SweetPolly So I hear... He had an affair with Lassie IV. Maybe you missed the subtle implication of the "B" part of my...

I've not just heard it, I witnessed it.

Oh MY...I can see why you'd be mad at him, then. No, didn't 'miss' that, but as a human, I've never referred to my female dog companions as "bitches".

@Piper2 I've not just heard it, I witnessed it. Oh MY...I can see why you'd be mad at him, then. No, didn't 'miss'...

I am truly happy for you, that you have witnessed the fruits of your loyalty and perseverance. That you have attained, hung in there, and retained that which you have always wanted.
As for myself, 20 years of gut wrenching emotional torture finally broke me. 20 of the best years of my life. I could hang no longer.
Yeahhh, booohoooo...
My recent love is always with me, in my heart, whether that person knows it and likes it, or not, I'll hang in there. It's worth the wait, because worthy people are hard to find. If all I deserve is just thinking about this person the rest of my life, that makes it worthwhile.

@SweetPolly I am truly happy for you, that you have witnessed the fruits of your loyalty and perseverance. That you have...

I was not referring to myself, just what I have witnessed.

I'm sorry to hear of your emotional torture all those years. I wouldn't know what you "deserve", SweetPolly. I've only your cartoon persona, to go by.

It's very likely there to be blackmailers with the recent allegation spike. Hey director, remember when you didn't give me that part? Yeah, do you want a sexual misconduct allegation?

NOT FUNNY!! angry smilie OK, it's a lil' funny roll smilie

Terrible!

Unfortunately that's not uncommon in the cartoon world.

Penelope Pussycat was repeatedly harassed by Pepe Le Pew for decades.

Perhaps you two could start a support group?

Anonymous