freak out friday, What do you really want to gripe about today

Well all of you must have something that bugs the heck out of you, so let us hear it, funny or true is ok mean and hurtful to amirite members is not.

Image for post freak out friday, What do you really  want to gripe about today
0% People freaking me out today-1 - phone technical staff that can not use the english language 20% People Freaking me out today Walers who are so interested in phone they can't see or hear real life 40% This is your chance to gripe about whatever.. 10% I love everything and everyone - 30% Other
LorraineTwevlehundredRaineTwelvehundreds avatar
5 29
@2693611

OH Roster, I have pc problems also, how irritating yes Is it usually a good programwhat smilie

LorraineTwevlehundredRaineTwelvehundreds avatar LorraineTwevlehundredRaineTwelvehundred People Freaking me out today Walers who are... +2Reply
@2693611

I stopped using it because it wouldn't clean Chrome's cache unless you closed the browser. It didn't require that of IE, but who wants to use IE? smile smilie

This weather sucks!!! Other than that, I love Fridays!

Will_Janitors avatar Will_Janitor This is your chance to gripe about whatever.. +6Reply
@Will_Janitor This weather sucks!!! Other than that, I love Fridays!

Will is it cold in your state? That is always rotten cold just sucks

Will_Janitors avatar Will_Janitor This is your chance to gripe about whatever.. +1Reply
@2693661

I think peerage farm must, check out the expensive specialty and natural foods. I will check it for you next time i am out.

I won a fidget spinner today if it counts.

Just another day, nothing to complain about.

Right thy need to punch a timeclock like everyone else. They can forfeit the generous salaries we the taxpayers pay them to do nothing.

LorraineTwevlehundredRaineTwelvehundreds avatar LorraineTwevlehundredRaineTwelvehundred People Freaking me out today Walers who are... 0Reply
@2693739

HAHAHA. Well that is dumb, how else can the dr. tell the parents congratulations it it a girl or boy. Very few can not be seen as on or the other, however who knows what these nuts will turn out to be . puke smilie

LorraineTwevlehundredRaineTwelvehundreds avatar LorraineTwevlehundredRaineTwelvehundred People Freaking me out today Walers who are... +1Reply
@2693739

So... you believe in polls then?

Did you see the actual question that was asked? I believe this is it:

Which statement comes closer to your views, even if neither is exactly right?

• Whether someone is a man or a woman is determined by the sex they were assigned at birth.

• Someone can be a man or a woman even if that is different from the sex they were assigned at birth.

• No answer.

Side note:
Who really believes sex is "assigned at birth"? It's determined long before that. Maybe that's neither here nor there, but it just seems strangely worded to me.

Anyway, in the context of today's political environment the actually question is written between the lines: Do you accept that some people identify with the opposite sex? Because I do I would not have picked option 1.

@2693740

Well glad you did. think smilie

I was off today and woke up at the regular time I wake up... when I'm going to work..angry smilie.

DandyDons avatar DandyDon This is your chance to gripe about whatever.. -1Reply