Azlottos avatar
10 31
@2694029

I am sorry for your loss. I lost both of my parents as well but they live on in my heart forever.

@2694821

JD, I don't know any of the people pictured in the vid.

"my parents just kept me alive while 1000s of bombs were dropping around us..." Wow. I don't know what to say, but I'm glad you made it through.

No, and that is saying a lot!

@2694582

Fair trade, indeed.

Thanks, DW2.

@2738805

Fascinating. I'm planning on traveling west one day.

Thank you.

@2738819

Lol...Call me James West...and I like the tune.

@2738854

Mr. West... LMAO! That would be a good screen name.

@2738818

My Dad is a hoot. My Mom needs not to take life so seriously.

@2739001

You're cool in my book. Thanks, Bub. : )

@2739135

LMAO! That's funny, thanks.

Oh mine were from all the stories that I heard that occurred before I was born and they were cool afterwords. I could never be like them.

I remember my mama talking about once she encouraged her brother in law to make a Dukes of Hazard jump of part of the road that was missing. I asked him about it after she has passed away and he said my mama was a little firecracker back then not scared of anything.

My dad was funny as hell, he could crack off one liners and never break a smile.

@2694049

Your parents sound so much like mine was. My dad used to stand in the parking lot at the stores talking to people and when they would walk away I would ask who they were and he would say "Not a clue, but they needed someone to talk to at the time".

My mama knew her way around the kitchen with her eyes closed. She could cook for 100 people and not break a sweat or lose concentration.