We've been told that rape and sexual assault/harassment is about CONTROL & POWER. I have known and read about some women, usually the same ones over and over, revealing their countless tales about being raped, sexually assaulted, and/or harassed many times. Yet other women in the work place have never been such. Why is that?

Why do some women, usually the same ones, have never ending tales of being raped or sexually assaulted on nearly a daily basis, and many other women have never been subject to it? Seems strange, since rape and sexual assault is about control and power, thus nearly everyone should be included. Or is it because some women think they are so hot, they can't be denied? A staggering contradiction. Someone please explain.

Image for post We've been told that rape and sexual assault/harassment is about CONTROL & POWER.  I have known and read about some women, usually the same ones over and over, revealing their countless tales about being raped, sexually assaulted, and/or harassed many times. Yet other women in the work place have never been such. Why is that?
0% Wrong place, wrong time. 0% You wouldn't understand. Yeah, That's why I'm asking. 22% Because I'm hot. It's NOT about power and control 22% Men are just pigs, period. 0% Fairy tales. 11% # Me too. 0% So you think sex crimes against women is OK?...lol 44% Other
Hunkies avatar Jobs & Employment
2 60

I think it usually is about control and power. I doubt if the numerous elderly women who have been sexually assaulted, thought they were "hot".
http://5newsonline.com/2017/10/...near-gravette/

Hunkies avatar Hunkie Men are just pigs, period. +1Reply
@Hunkie Besides, many 69 year old women are attractive. 69 is not "elderly".

I've noticed that people in news and police reports who are in their 60's, are often referred to as elderly.

@Piper2 I think it usually is about control and power. I doubt if the numerous elderly women who have been sexually...

All I want to know is why all to most women aren't sexually assaulted, IF it's about power and control. I think most are not. Many only think they are...for whatever reason.

Online, especially, the usual suspects are always telling us how they have been raped numerous times and harassed even more. Seems they are always in that situation. Why?

RE: your link. That's a fetish, a whole other thing. A REAL sicko.

Hunkies avatar Hunkie Men are just pigs, period. -5Reply
@Hunkie All I want to know is why all to most women aren't sexually assaulted, IF it's about power and control. I think...

"Most" women are not, but many are. I do believe you are simplifying this very real issue. Yeah, some women make a very big out of something that others would not, and claim to be 'traumatized' over it. So do men, I'm sure.

I'm unaware of any usual suspects claiming to have been raped "numerous" times. I've seen women mentioning online that they've being raped or sexually harassed when the subject comes up.

My link is just one of countless instances, when a woman has been sexually assaulted in some way without inviting or "encouraging" it in any imaginable manner.

@2694512

Some kind of vindictive reason, does seem to be in evidence.

@Piper2 "Most" women are not, but many are. I do believe you are simplifying this very real issue. Yeah, some...

I can think of three Amiriters that will bring up their assault stories 2 - 3 times a week!

@Budwick I can think of three Amiriters that will bring up their assault stories 2 - 3 times a week!

Alrighty, then! I cannot. Do these alleged Amiriters also "have never ending tales of being raped or sexually assaulted on nearly a daily basis"?

@Piper2 Alrighty, then! I cannot. Do these alleged Amiriters also "have never ending tales of being...

Why yes! As a matter of fact they do!
I'm pretty sure that some of the stories are repeats, but some version of them turns up pretty regularly.

@Budwick Why yes! As a matter of fact they do! I'm pretty sure that some of the stories are repeats, but some version of...

Uh-huh....as I mentioned, I've also seen women mention having been sexually harassed or 'assaulted' in some way, when the subject comes up. For obvious reasons, the subject has been coming up quite a lot, lately.
"Revealing their 'countless' tales about being raped, sexually assaulted and/or harassed 'many times'"? I suspect you and the OP are greatly exaggerating...

@2694447

I've never been bitten by a dog, myself. I know that people who've had no reason to fear one, have indeed been bitten and assaulted.

Same goes for many women who have been assaulted in some kind of sexual way, I have no doubt.

@2694957

I did not expect otherwise, and my comment stands, as well.

I couldn't agree more, about everything else you've said. I have expressed a similar opinion many times...

@2694447

I do notice that.
I also notice that the same women, especially online, always seem to be in that situation. They also seem to flirt and talk about sex a lot.

Great answer, BTW.

Hunkies avatar Hunkie Men are just pigs, period. 0Reply
@2694500

https://www.usmagazine.com/cele...stern-2015123/
We can go back & forth all night with this....IF I chose to stay up, that is.

@2694511

Haha.. I never said I was going to bed, only that I wasn't staying up all nightto go back & forth.
Secondly, you still have not addressed the Madonna link. You and your little friends tried to divert the issue of harassment in the work place and slut rape with your old woman fetish. I'll bet you have a whole folder full of those geriatric links. Pics and vids too? You are one helluva sicko. puke smilie

Do you have some examples of women who claim over and over to have been raped, sexually assaulted, etc? I don't remember ever hearing or reading about such women.

In the work place it seems exactly about power in my opinion, you're the all high and mighty boss and the woman is under you and unless she puts out she will get fired? I don't treat crimes of this nature differently than other ones, you willingly, consciously and knowingly decide to commit a crime thinking you wont get caught.

@Sunny_the_skeptic In the work place it seems exactly about power in my opinion, you're the all high and mighty boss and the woman is...

Is the base desire behind the power, procreation? I wondered at that then thought that if it were the case then the perpetrator would choose strong victims (?) rather than what is being suggested here.

So there is a definite fear motivation at work in here someplace. Fear in others gives people power, they then gain this power that is illusionary anyway. Hmmmm, I am sure this ties into money someplace.

I am far too scatterbrained this night to be of any real value to this conversation.

@AliceD Is the base desire behind the power, procreation? I wondered at that then thought that if it were the case then the...

I wouldn't say procreation, but rather extracting some personal satisfaction out of someone just because you can, 99% of the times we have sex we don't use it for procreation.

@AliceD True, but the primal drive behind it .......

Primal drive? Yeah, but humans have long figured out how to avoid procreation yet reap the rewards of sex. And not just humans, many animals too. Dolphins are really weird, they're known to bite puffer fish to get high and not let females feed until they let them smash.

Some women say they have been attacked many many many times. Many others have never been attacked. That's not about "control".

Do some encourage it? Maybe fairy tales to garner sexual attention? hmm smilie

Hunkies avatar Hunkie Men are just pigs, period. -2Reply
@Hunkie Some women say they have been attacked many many many times. Many others have never been attacked. That's...

I think your instinct on this is correct - to a degree. But, you can't dump all responsibility on the cock teasing whores. The soulless jag wipes that do this crap deserve disdain and punishment.

@2695019

Thanks for the back up Boz.

@2694907

There are such creatures Mona. And, they have nothing to do with my support for Trump.

@2696065

That does not surprise me.
Liberals dislike Trump intensely.
I do not.
It's not likely that we would say the same things.

@2701399

Really? How do explain blindly following Hillary through her decades of scandal and corruption? Or, taking decades to give Conyers the heave ho? [Everyone knew about his 'touchy feely nature.]

Shall I continue?

@2702822

I wasn't referring to you specifically Mona. You said, "Liberals don't blindly love everyone in their party."
I was referring to liberals - as a group.

@2703440

OK.

And, good luck with that burr under your saddle.

Anonymous