+19

If the cable company went into the home security business it would probably go something like this..."Thank you for calling, we will dispatch an officer to your home on Wednesday between 8am-Noon"๐Ÿ™„

Ya know this is gonna happen one day๐Ÿ˜˜

Image for post If the cable company went into the home security business it would probably go something like this..."Thank you for calling, we will dispatch an officer to your home on Wednesday between 8am-Noon"๐Ÿ™„
Lil_Princesss avatar
8 31
@2694428

hehe smilie

I figured we could all use a good laugh

Lol!...You forgot to press 1 for English.

@Azlotto Lol!...You forgot to press 1 for English.

Ya right, I hate that, it should always be English unless you want other languages.

@Lil_Princess Damn...I knew I was missing something

"press 1 for English"...Old joke, I know, but I like to keep the classics alive :)

oH RIGHT they are going into the security business around here. Not reliable in my mind because I lost cable internet and phone for a whole week because the wind blew down some trees

Ours don't even give a 4 hour window, they say we'll dispatch someone Wednesday but we can't say what time, but make sure someone is home all day. So you take the day off work, it costs you a days pay, then nobody shows up and you phone them and they apologise and say the guy got delayed but he should be there tomorrow. crs smilie

@Lil_Princess Oh I hate when that happens. I don't know how many times my last provider did that.

Yes, I think that phoning the phone or internet support people is about the worst experience ever. Nobody seems to know what's going on. The last time I reported a problem, I spoke to someone in another country who thought I was calling from Austria and couldn't find my street address roll smilie

HEY While on this subject ANYONE OUT THERE HAVE HUGHES NET SATELLITE INTERNET TV PHONE? I want better than what I am now using, but they are new to town no way to check them out.

They already are in the home security business. Though why anyone pays a 3rd party just to call emergency services, when you can now use your smart phone to monitor your property and call yourself, is beyond me.

I'm not sure if I should ask the criminal to come back and rob me later....or if he knows anything about cable..

Please ย  login ย  or signup ย  to leave a comment.